Movies TOP GUN: MAVERICK (Named Best Picture by National Board of Review, post #1201)

If you have seen TOP GUN: MAVERICK, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
How the hell is Val supposed to be in this movie if he sounds like this? My heart goes out to him, but for real, you can't put him in the movie like this. He sounds terrible! :eek:

(This appears to be taken from just a week or so ago)

Get better Iceman, but Christ, I'm genuinely curious as to how they're going to pull this off.

This movie got me into street bikes. When I was in jail for running from the law on a bike last time Top Gun and Mad Max were on. Dude that ran the tv said which you want and i said is there even a question. He said but Top Gun is a love story and I said Max dont ride a bike tho.
Same for me, fuelled my love for bikes

How the hell is Val supposed to be in this movie if he sounds like this? My heart goes out to him, but for real, you can't put him in the movie like this. He sounds terrible! :eek:

Get better Iceman, but Christ, I'm genuinely curious as to how they're going to pull this off.

Val lost that lovin feeling, but Tom cured him

Used his Scientology secret level healing techniques

http://canoe.com/entertainment/cele...ured-val-kilmer-using-scientology-source-says

Is there going to be a lot of homoeroticism in this movie? It won’t be Top Gun without a lot of homoeroticism.

Dude I was lookin for you on here to @
Hows the bike doin?
Damn man, thought it was you!! How ya doin bud?

Someone stole it!!! I made a thread about it, still haven’t picked up a new one, but looking. Not sure if I’ll do a crotch rocket or something else.

Damn man, thought it was you!! How ya doin bud?

Someone stole it!!! I made a thread about it, still haven’t picked up a new one, but looking. Not sure if I’ll do a crotch rocket or something else.
Im doin great just did a few things to the repsol new 15/43 gears and tire.
I had a zx6r stolen from me in Nashville and bout lost my mind over that. Took the fucking police 3 hours to get to my house and I lived in town. I didnt have insurance either and after getting my last bike repoed while I was in jail that was a huge blow.
My scorpio alarm went dead on the repsol now I dont know whats wrong with it lets just say I dont let the bike out of my sight for too long.

Im doin great just did a few things to the repsol new 15/43 gears and tire.
I had a zx6r stolen from me in Nashville and bout lost my mind over that. Took the fucking police 3 hours to get to my house and I lived in town. I didnt have insurance either and after getting my last bike repoed while I was in jail that was a huge blow.
My scorpio alarm went dead on the repsol now I dont know whats wrong with it lets just say I dont let the bike out of my sight for too long.
Well welcome back, the Repsol is looking awesome! Such a beautiful bike

Well welcome back, the Repsol is looking awesome! Such a beautiful bike

Its a first generation too before Honda started mass producing them every freaking year. Good talkin to you again bro its been awhile.

Update: July 3, 2018

Miles Teller Cast as Goose's Son in Tom Cruise's TOP GUN: MAVERICK

7eFAwcc.jpg

Miles Teller has nabbed the role of Goose’s son in Top Gun 2. Teller will star opposite Tom Cruise in the long-in-the works sequel that sees Cruise, reprising his role as the hot-shot pilot with the call sign Maverick.

Joseph Kosinski, who directed Cruise in sci-fi thriller Oblivion, is directing the movie, which is also bringing back Val Kilmer's rival pilot code-named Iceman.

The role of Goose's son was a hot one as many of young Hollywood’s finest were chasing it, even traveling to Cruise’s home in Clearwater, Florida for the testing process.

Teller beat out Nicholas Hoult, Glen Powell for the role. Dylan O'Brien and Austin Butler were among those in the mix in a previous stage.

Teller will now play the son of Maverick's wingman and best pal, Goose. Played by Anthony Edwards in the Tony Scott-directed original, the character provided an emotional spine to the movie when he is killed by accident and Maverick blames himself.

Teller last starred in the pair of gritty dramas, Thank You for Your Service, and Only the Brave, the true-life firefighting movie that Kosinski directed. The Spectacular Now and Whiplash helped establish his chops early on.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/miles-teller-play-gooses-son-top-gun-sequel-1124819

Gooses’s son? Really? Is Iceman’s lesbian (not for SJW reasons, but for hairstyle reasons) daughter in this too?

I'm okay with this.

Yeah it seems like one of those things where people will be ready to complain and then stop for a second and be like, "oh yea Teller's a good actor and in solid movies more often than not, nevermind..."

The only thing people might decry is Goose's son being a character, period, but I don't see why not.

Teller's a pretty tall dude though- expect some typical movie magic so he's not a head taller than Cruise in every frame.

Yeah it seems like one of those things where people will be ready to complain and then stop for a second and be like, "oh yea Teller's a good actor and in solid movies more often than not, nevermind..."

The only thing people might decry is Goose's son being a character, period, but I don't see why not.

Teller's a pretty tall dude though- expect some typical movie magic so he's not a head taller than Cruise in every frame.

Wasn't Goose almost a head taller? It would be fitting to continue family tradition, imo.

Wasn't Goose almost a head taller? It would be fitting to continue family tradition, imo.

Great point- if anything even more of a height disparity. Pretty sure that Anthony Edwards is like 6'2.

Gooses’s son? Really? Is Iceman’s lesbian (not for SJW reasons, but for hairstyle reasons) daughter in this too?

Goose's son is in the first movie.

Ah crap, what a terrible choice. Teller is a fine actor, but he is not AT ALL who I would picture as Goose's son.

What in the world happened to him?

Back