"top" fighters records who declined after usada?

Just gonna say that the Russian "testing" has always been a joke. The WADA lab in Moscow lost their accreditation due to them helping athletes cheat.

Doesn't mean Fedor used gear, but it does mean you shouldn't put much faith in those tests

Fedor was also tested by international bodies for European, Japanese, and North American events. Could he have been using PEDs for years? Sure, technically true. Could the WADA lab in Moscow have been helping him cheat? Sure, technically true. But there is a lot more evidence against the claim that Fedor used PEDs than for it. In that, we have a lot of evidence suggesting that he never used PEDs. But we have basically no evidence suggesting that he did.

I'm a big fan of 'innocent until proven guilt,' both in a legal context, but also in terms of public scrutiny.

You know that testing wasn't random right??

*citation needed*

Do you have any proof of the testing being legitimate other then their website saying they follow the "guidelines?"

Do you have any proof that Fedor cheated? Or that any testing bodies helped him cheat? If so...

*citation needed*

To be fair, some fighters seem to struggle more with the IV ban than others. For example, Weidman is by his own admittance cutting way less now than he used to. If a clean fighter drops a few pound of muscle and that robs them of some of the physicality they used to rely on, that could very well in itself explain a downfall such as Weidman's.

It is easy to make fun of the ever-shrinking fighters of the post USADA era, like Weidman and Jacare. But it could just be them adapting to a change in the rule set under which fights are contested. Or they were juiced to the gills and then just deflated, Vitor style. The point is we'll probably never know for sure.

Last edited:
Ellenberger
Erick Silva
Jacare
Weidman
Anthony Pettis
Hendricks
Barao
Aldo
Cain
Rashad
Travis Browne
Lombard

And any other fighter that claims to have slimmed down to improve cardio.
Not cain or weidman
Cain has only fought once post USADA
And wiedman lost to Rockhold
Was beating Romero in the third round
And was beating Mousassi but the fight got stopped by a stupid doctor

yes - you have a good point. I added Cruz to the list as he looks physically different since testing began and l though he lost the TJ fight. He also looked smaller and slower in the Garbrant fight. I think he is lesser of a fighter since testing began.
Pre USADA:
images

After:
images
Tha
yes - you have a good point. I added Cruz to the list as he looks physically different since testing began and l though he lost the TJ fight. He also looked smaller and slower in the Garbrant fight. I think he is lesser of a fighter since testing began.
Pre USADA:
images

After:
images
The first pic was when he was still dehydrated from cutting weight
The second one is him rehydrated
He had a broken rib in the TJ fight
He looked amazing against Uriah

Not cain or weidman
Cain has only fought once post USADA
And wiedman lost to Rockhold
Was beating Romero in the third round
And was beating Mousassi but the fight got stopped by a stupid doctor

Pre USADA Weidman would have sent post USADA Romero back to Cuba with this tail between his legs.

Confirmed people effected

Stephen Thompson
Sage Northcutt
Paige Van Zandt

Not effected

Johnny Hendricks
Jose Aldo
Chris Weidman

Not necessarily usada but fedor fell off when he came to America with strict testing…

Yeah, they tested him, while feeding Hendo and Bigfoot with steroids.

Only in America.

Aldo lmaoooooooooo

But they won't admit it
Aldo has the same record post USADA as Conor. Difference being, Aldo is still fighting at FW. As soon as USADA was fully implimented, Conor jumped all the way up to WW. He's gone 2-2 since then, same as Aldo. Other difference being, Aldo's losses are to the current champ. Conor lost to Cabo Nate and a 40+ yr old retired boxer.

But yeah. Aldo lmaoooooooooooo

Anthony Pettis was the most obvious, even his body completely changed and hes only a 155lber

Big Piggs & Weidman both looked like shadows of their former selves.

Weidman fought Rockhold, Romero and Moose in a row.

FFS

There may only be one or two middleweights (or zero) in the history of the sport that could beat those three guys in a row at the time Weidman fought them. He'd literally be the greatest MMA fighter of all time if he made that run.

He looks pretty much the same to me. If you let him fight old Machida and deflated Belfort again, he'd beat them some more.

Hendricks.
Aldo.
Anderson.
Weidman.
Condit.
Melendez.
Pettis.
Machida.

Regarding BIG FOOT, he gave a n interview when trt was banned, STATING that he needed because of his hormonal disbalances and shit... He went so far to say he was LACTATING (Giving MILK, don't know the word in english). So yes he took it, doctor Tamure the same who gave to vitor, prescribed to him.

Bigfoot had a tumor on his hipofisis at some point in life, so he might have a case, but it might have nothing to do with his testosterone i'm not a speacilst and testicles are not close to the brain.

Last edited:
Back