TOP 5MMA DREAM MATCHES THAT ALMOST HAPPENED

freethiago

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys i made a new video about top 5 MMA dream matches that almost happened. i didnt put fedor/couture on the list because i already had fedor in a different match. What do you guys think about the video and who would you have put instead on the list? Any feedback is great

No list, no clicks.

Hey guys i made a new video about top 5 MMA dream matches that almost happened. i didnt put fedor/couture on the list because i already had fedor in a different match. What do you guys think about the video and who would you have put instead on the list? Any feedback is great

Glad you included Cro Cop vs Randy. For me, other than Fedor Randy, that is the one fight I am most sick about never happening

Bas Rutten vs Rickson
Rickson vs Saku
Fedor vs Couture.

Not boxing, but Dana vs. Tito in that boxing match would have been hilarious

Fedor / Couture

Would have loved to see Shogun and Wanderlei fight each other in their primes, but it never would have happened for obvious reasons

Glad you included Cro Cop vs Randy. For me, other than Fedor Randy, that is the one fight I am most sick about never happening

you think cro cop at that stage would've been able to stop Couture?

Fedor vs Barnett would've been fun and would've happened if Barnett wasn't such a flake

Did you read the title ? This is what is important to you ? 25 posts in 6 years. But, you just HAD to make this one.

Glad you included a couple obvious ones like GSP vs Silva and Lesnar vs Emelianenko also Couture vs Cro Cop was a good inclusion. Saying that man come on the bloody production is like 2p tops in worth come on.

you think cro cop at that stage would've been able to stop Couture?
He would...CC wouldn't underestimate Couture like he did Gonzaga plus Couture stylistically was a much better fit for CC.......Mirko would have knocked him out.....

Glad you included a couple obvious ones like GSP vs Silva and Lesnar vs Emelianenko also Couture vs Cro Cop was a good inclusion. Saying that man come on the bloody production is like 2p tops in worth come on.

ya i know still new to making youtube videos, the quality will improve over time. thanks for the feedback

Liddell vs hendo
Wanderlei vs fedor
Saku vs F. Shamrock

I always wondered what a Don Frye Vs Dan Henderson match up would yield.

Would have to think back about this one. Pettis vs Aldo comes to mind. Even Shogun vs Wandy if he beat Arona

Back