Top 50 Best Regional Promotions (Fall Update)

V3 out of Memphis Tennessee and SFC out of Oxford Mississippi are the top promotions in my area... Worth your time to youtube.

Also.. . Prospects in my area to watch... Jaleel Willis, Bryce Mitchell, and Jesse Sanderson are all pros undefeated. Jesse and Bryce are debut pros with like a combined 25-2 amatuer record... Jaleel is something I haven't seen in the Memphis area since prime rampage. Beast wrestling, unreal ko power. Undefeated 10-0 amateur at lightweight, 5-0 as a pro now I believe. He's definitely worth everyone's interest. Got a lot of talented amateurs in the area atm... My brother Ben Parrish is a current SFC lhw champ... Worth your YouTube time, I promise.

Sherdog's attempt

BY PATRICK WYMAN
APR 7, 2015

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/11/Sherdogs-Top-10-Regional-MMA-Promotions-84369

27255.jpg

Can't even imagine how much time this took. Showdown was pretty big but pretty much died recently. Steelfist fight is the biggest promotion in utah now. Brock jardine and joe Rodriguez have headlined an event, and demarques Johnson is fighting joe rod in their next event.

They have a show every six weeks, and a spot on a local tv station.

Great job TS, but I'd like to add some stuff on Peruvian MMA.

Despite the fighters fighting on various of the organizations, there's no real working agreement between them aside from Inka FC and 300 Sparta who are run by the Iberico brothers Hector and Ivan and mostly focus on showcasing the Perros Sarnosos and Pitbull Martial Arts Center gym.

There's also various prospects in Peruvian MMA namely Martin Mollinedo, Claudio Puelles, Jesus Pinedo, Jose Zarauz, Sergio Giglio and Humberto Bandenay.

Rollie Peterkin left Peru and moved to Spain and hasn't fought in a while.

шу нохчи боцш меттиг бац ))

Just FYI we've sent over 100 fighters to UFC owned organizations and Bellator. We're an exclusive partner of UFC Fight Pass and begin live streaming later this year.

It's been over a year, any update coming to this epic thread? Is the TS still active/healthy/alive?

It's been over a year, any update coming to this epic thread? Is the TS still active/healthy/alive?
Yeah, I'm still around. Still lurk Worldwide but I have been really busy. I'd like to do another one of these but I might have to scale it back due to the amount of time this took. The MMA world has changed a lot since this last post. I'd like to do articles like this one for a website but I haven't had any interest yet.

There's a lot of interest in this you could probably make it into a website and make some money from it lol

Theres a new group called Conquer Fighting coming up in the Bay Area
Their first show showed a lot of potential
Solid matchmaking led to action packed fights and the overall event production was top notch for a small show
Their second show is April 30 and my boy is fighting in the main event so thats why Im trying to help get the word out

Website

http://www.conquerfighting.com/

Link to their Youtube page which has every fight from their first card back in November

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpNDI77NxlYNIyHeVDBf7yg

11229426_1618480311747460_3939098791839956150_o.jpg

April 30 fight card

1498885_10206814223687548_7679920900727585101_o.jpg

10688186_1649387515323406_6574903311667588911_o.jpg

Back