Top 5 wtf Sherdog threads

For all the noobs (Mcgregor fans and the like):

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics.877461/

l_c4b673e70c63b7b1862c0b39ba256a40.jpg

l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871.jpg

l_e3233c4109b9d669e0713a0ec4d59659.jpg

l_eb734d802ed9b59ac5fad9bd74faf873.jpg
What in the actual fuck?

I remember a "How explosive is Tyron Woodley?" thread. The first poster hijacked the thread when he said, and I quote:

"I'd let him explode in my wife."

The rest of the thread was hilarious gifs and reactions to that post. Funniest thread ever. Any of you remember that one?

alessio sakara IS AN APOCOLYPTIC FIGHTER

I think I missed this one and I am really interested. you sure it's been deleted?

and to contribute myself too, back in the days there was a thread most likely called something like "Why Randy?", where the TS posted a pic of Randy Couture wearing some... ok, let's go with "weird" black undershirt and posted something like: "Why did you have to wear this exactly and let someone take a picture of yourself in it?". I am an all time Couture fan, but this thread was really funny. For someone with a Sherdog like sense of humor it was a must read thing.

But I tried to look for both "Japanese MMA ranking" and "Why Randy?" and it really seems both threads are gone. :-(

It was seriously the most hilarious thread I have ever come across.
Basically all the fighters names were originally "translated" phonetically to Japanese and then auto-translated back.
The outcome was absolutely hysterical.

If anyone on here still has a link to the thread or the japanese website, please post it!

Was that the thread about fight at Walmart that was caused by the TS and his 14 year old son directed at some mexican?
Reading that thread is what made me actually sign up for the forums instead of just getting results from here.

Dude who hoisted thread ufc shpuld retire fighters at 30, cause of lower testosterone production.

1. Pigeon Will Salute
2. Marriage
3. Groundhog
4. UberTS
5. The gif thread after any and all Jones fuck ups. I will never forget the Stone Cold Steve Austen beer truck gif

I did butit was pretty well received hahaha maybe another one?
aha no it was you! I'm not dissin it at all, it was funny as hell & congrats. Still, I'd categorise it as a 'wtf' thread on Sherdog.

I also quite like the threads where posters randomly decide that it might be fun to just repeat the first reply for 10 pages.

I especially enjoy it the odd time that the thread topic is half decent, but never gets a chance for discussion... because sherdog.

(The crap threads that turn into recipe exchanges are the very cool bigger brother of that model, and I also quite approve of those.)

aha no it was you! I'm not dissin it at all, it was funny as hell & congrats. Still, I'd categorise it as a 'wtf' thread on Sherdog.

Yeah I agree I don’t frequent many Forums and the ones I do I have been with for awhile.

Was just excited and shared the news.

Thanks man hahahaha good times

Back