Not open for further replies.

guard_passer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
5) Soy Sauce- gives you bitch tits. raises estrogen

4) A1 Sauce- IDC what you say, completely overrated. tastes like liquid rust

3) Tobasco- tastes like a spicy penny

2) worcestershire sauce- very similar to A1 sauce, but even more disgusting. Tastes like soy sauce and a1's love child

1) Miracle whip- the hands down most despicable and gut-wrenching condiment to ever plague this galaxy

lets hear your list, shertards

Last edited:
The only bad ones on that list are Miracle Whip and A1.

If you don't like Siracha or Soy Sauce you are objectively wrong. And Worcestershire is more an ingredient than used as an actual condiment.

Hot Sauce is goat.

The fact that you have soy sauce on your list speaks about how phaggy you and your parents are. I'm LOLing at you and your poverty family.

Mustard is #1 most disgusting

Last edited:
Hot Sauce is goat.

The fact that you have soy sauce on your list speaks about how phaggy you and your parents are. I'm LOLing at you and your poverty family.
soy sauce is for beta cucks. theres a reason why asian men can't grow body hair.

high estrogen, low T, you can thank soy for that

soy sauce is for beta cucks. theres a reason why asian men can't grow body hair.

Your dad has literally zero hair on his thighs and he doesn't shave.. it just doesn't grow. Is your dad asian? I'd say so because he is also lacking in the hangdown department.

Your dad has literally zero hair on his thighs and he doesn't shave.. it just doesn't grow. Is your dad asian? I'd say so because he is also lacking in the hangdown department.
thats gay dude.

stop fantasizing about my dad. lay off the soy

Mustard.

Anyone who enjoys this must have a completely different set of taste buds from a different species than I do.

Mustard is disgusting
large amounts of mayonnaise
A-1 (if your eating a steak that needs A-1, just lol)

A-1, mayo and tabasco are all disgusting

5) Soy Sauce- gives you bitch tits. raises estrogen

4) A1 Sauce- IDC what you say, completely overrated. tastes like liquid rust

3) Siracha- Spicy Mayo's retarded older brother

2) worcestershire sauce- very similar to A1 sauce, but even more disgusting. Tastes like soy sauce and a1's love child

1) Miracle whip- the hands down most despicable and gut-wrenching condiment to ever plague this galaxy

lets hear your list, shertards

Shoyu gives you BT?

I've looked into this issue already. The small amount you would get from soy sauce would not cause that at all. You'd basically have to eat an ungodly amount of soy everyday to experience that. It's true that East Asians have less testosterone than whites, who in turn have less testosterone than blacks, but this is due to population genetics rather than dietary soy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back