Top 4 heavyweights are so far above everyone else

Would have loved to see Derrick Lewis fight Werdum to see where he stands in the division
Derrick Lewis is no where near Werdum or anyone else in the top three-four.

There's a top 3 not 4

Cain is done

Nah, Ngannou can and will KO any of them. Werdum's striking looked horrible vs Tybura. Ngannou would have put him away. We don't know where Cain is at. Overeem is very skilled with a Glass chin. Stipe seems to be pretty complete at this stage.

Ngannou is just a different level of athlete to these guys though.

<mma4>

Nah, Ngannou can and will KO any of them. Werdum's striking looked horrible vs Tybura. Ngannou would have put him away. We don't know where Cain is at. Overeem is very skilled with a Glass chin. Stipe seems to be pretty complete at this stage.

Ngannou is just a different level of athlete to these guys though.
There's like, not a lot of evidence for this besides age (Stipe is not that old though).

Being as though Cain hasn't fought since 2011, he really doesn't deserve to be ranked in the top four.

he beat the dog shit outta mr rousey last year. but i agree, hes just not up there right now.

Barnett, JDS and yes, Rothwell are all very good too (Rothwell has good attributes to make him a nightmare for most fighters) but they're all suspended

Besides that yup

Ngannou could be for real but we don't know yet, nobody else is worth mentioning. Reem Werdum Cain and Stipe are all all time grat HW that would be top 5 in any era at their best

and the fact they're HW's mean they're pretty much the best fighters in the entire UFC

one of the biggest differences is that these guys all are martial artists that are well rounded, a lot of the other hyped HW are too one dimensional

That was a sub to punches. Should of been a tko. Anyways if u count that one hes only been sub by werdum and arona two of the best bjj in hw mma history
I believe Arona was not heavyweight...

Cain shouldn't be on any list until he fights again. He got subbed by Werdum after looking like shit in the fight and then came back and beat Browne who's looked like shit for about 3 years. He's 35 and has undergone how many surgeries now?

ufc should make a heavyweight tournament with 8 new heavyweight fighters. just go scour the earth for some big boys and get them all to throw down. im sure there are a few big lads down in brazil or other countries who can bang.

Bunch of old men 2 generations ago pride fighters mainly. I'm not impressed. HW continues to be pathetic since UFCs inception. I watch it with about as much enthusiasm as WMMA with is to say worse than Fly weights.

JDS is not far below those guys. He did beat them at one point.

ufc should make a heavyweight tournament with 8 new heavyweight fighters. just go scour the earth for some big boys and get them all to throw down. im sure there are a few big lads down in brazil or other countries who can bang.
4 eastern europeans vs 4 brazilians, would be fucking awesome to see some new HWs. Winner gets a title shot

4 eastern europeans vs 4 brazilians, would be fucking awesome to see some new HWs. Winner gets a title shot

I think forget the title. the title is such a crap shoot in the ufc these days anyways.

they could introduce tourney trophys similar to PrideGP.

It gives enough marque event PPV for the UFC to use, helps setup fights/storylines to drive interest and build up new fighters, and keeps divisons moving/interesting.

Back