Top 30 HBO/SHO fight viewerships in 2016

I get that, I love the banter too. That's why I said one other person :cool:

It's tough talking to more casual fans, but I've actually found that people love hearing about the history if you come from the right place with it. I always use that as an opportunity to talk about the stuff people might have missed. I get a kick out of that kind of thing anyway.

Honestly if you're getting @DeJulez involved you should go to an MMA bar. Not doing that is like hanging out with Mel Gibson and not going to Jerusalem.

Fuck it....we're going...

@DeJulez , lets go to an MMA bar...

Not sure my wife would approve, but thanks.

Not sure my wife would approve, but thanks.

Then your marriage is going worse than Tony Sopranos. Divorce her. Or ask Canelo on here for advise....maybe he can move in your house for a few weeks and do some counseling.

Boxing is definitely bigger in Southern California than NYC. Its pretty much dead here in NYC.

The DeGale/Jack card has 0 buzz. I see more ads/billboards/buzz about UFC 208 which is going to be in Barclays.
In fact, I dont think there was a single time since 2009 where there wasnt a single UFC billboard at MSG or Time Square
You see more ads for UFC 208 because its their first event in Brooklyn.
Any events first time in Brooklyn is going to be a big deal. Its the debut.

Then your marriage is going worse than Tony Sopranos. Divorce her. Or ask Canelo on here for advise....maybe he can move in your house for a few weeks and do some counseling.
Thanks dr Phil.

Wonder what your wife would think about you if she was a member on here and got to know you through sherdog, lol.

Fuck it....we're going...

@DeJulez , lets go to an MMA bar...
No such thing as an MMA bar.. They dont have an actual core base for that.
MMA bars is the most casual thing you have ever seen.
I knew a girl that would want to go to a bar and watch the fights just to go to the bar and NOT watch the fights.
You go to a boxing bar and people are actually watching the fight and are not just there because its something to do.

No such thing as an MMA bar.. They dont have an actual core base for that.
MMA bars is the most casual thing you have ever seen.
I knew a girl that would want to go to a bar and watch the fights just to go to the bar and NOT watch the fights.
You go to a boxing bar and people are actually watching the fight and are not just there because its something to do.

There were a few places in renton that host UFC events....I know one closed down.

They had pretty big showings.

Odonnels downtown Seattle on 2nd ave host Conor McGregor fights for free...

What bars do you go to to watch boxing events?

Wonder what your wife would think about you if she was a member on here and got to know you through sherdog, lol.
Probably think I'm awesome. I'll go with awesome.

I do a mean bluer steel and can virtually recite anchorman, I'm sure girls love that. I'm also pretty good at halo.

There were a few places in renton that host UFC events....I know one closed down.

They had pretty big showings.

Odonnels downtown Seattle on 2nd ave host Conor McGregor fights for free...

What bars do you go to to watch boxing events?
Cheers in Tacoma.
One of the Cheers does UFCs and the one in Downtown does strictly Boxing.

Probably think I'm awesome. I'll go with awesome.

I do a mean bluer steel and can virtually recite anchorman, I'm sure girls love that. I'm also pretty good at halo.

She can't be happy with you as a man with the amount of time you spend online. Wouldn't surprise me if she has an affair with someone else going on.

I have this this feeling that you constantly argue with each other and then you go online to troll around. We'll have to ask @Canelo to really know though.

Lol just keep Dejulez away from an mma bar might get crazy with his comments

Would love to go
I would go in there and just start taking down muthafuckas.
First person I see, shoot for the legs. Second person I see, shoot for the legs. Third person I see, shoot for the legs. Fourth person I see, I switch it up, leg kick, then back to shooting at the legs.

She can't be happy with you as a man with the amount of time you spend online. Wouldn't surprise me if she has an affair with someone else going on.

I have this this feeling that you constantly argue with each other and then you go online to troll around. We'll have to ask @Canelo to really know though.
ask @senri

Boxing is definitely bigger in Southern California than NYC. Its pretty much dead here in NYC.

The DeGale/Jack card has 0 buzz. I see more ads/billboards/buzz about UFC 208 which is going to be in Barclays.
In fact, I dont think there was a single time since 2009 where there wasnt a single UFC billboard at MSG or Time Square

All combat sports are dead in NYC. I'd hate to be an up and coming fighter here, simply no fights to be had unless you travel to NJ.

Cheers in Tacoma.
One of the Cheers does UFCs and the one in Downtown does strictly Boxing.

That's right...cheers does host ppv events..

I know the one in Puyallup does.

We should meet up some time...for real.

And just as a gesture of good faith I apologize for the hateful things I've said here. Just don't shoot me or punch me in the face when you see me.

You see more ads for UFC 208 because its their first event in Brooklyn.
Any events first time in Brooklyn is going to be a big deal. Its the debut.
Just saw 2 giant UFC 207 ads on my way to NYC.

I cant get through a single day without running across UFC advertisement around here. Theres always an Ad on something (UFN, TUF, UFC on Fox, etc)

Just saw 2 giant UFC 207 ads on my way to NYC.

I cant get through a single day without running across UFC advertisement around here. Theres always an Ad on something (UFN, TUF, UFC on Fox, etc)
Sounds like a good way to run out of money.

Back