Top 3 Worst UFC debuts.

My boy Damir Hadzovic got ko'ed in his debut in Croatia that was pretty bad.
Also that guy Dan Stittgen or whatever he's name was who Wonderboy head kicked into oblivion

Yeah, it was a shame he got wrestlefucked by Patrick recently as well.

It's probably old news but I just read that girl Valentina annihilated is on 6 months medical suspension. Damn, that's rough.

This is probably the right answer. Absolute legend and killer, and crowd and Vegas favorite gets stopped with his own finisher, and is literally never the same fighter afterwards.

This hurt me. A lot. I recall my friends saying I dropped my jaw to the floor and was noticeably sad after it.
Wasn't his debut. But sad moment none the less

Cro Cop was pretty bad, and then it got worse.
BR0bb2l.gif

ouqn4rpssg901.gif
That wasn’t Cro cops debut, he won his debut by first round KO.

Anthony Birchak. He got tapped by a guy who only knows how to leg lock.

Greg Stott
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Legendary fight which gave us "JUST BLEED" guy as well.

I know there is a successful thread on Top 3 Favourite Fighters, so let's switch it around without straight up fighter-bashing.

Which 3, in your mind, had the most underwhelming UFC debut performance?

They don't have to be cans, could even be current high-ranked fighters.

I'm curious to know what y'all think.
"RIP rules, and all others rest in peace."

The Exotics guy

Teila Tuli (sp?)

The dude who Tank threw a t-shirt on and walked away from.

Whiever it was Goodridge elbowed.

Lots of early guys got their shit pushed in at a time that many or most fans who get into MMA would see sooner or later.

Mustapha Al Turk

Absolutely MURDERED by Cheick Kongo. We are talking drenched in blood, broken bones in his face, prolonged brutal beating (even though it ended in round one).

One of the more violent fights you will see.

Mustapha Al Turk

Absolutely MURDERED by Cheick Kongo. We are talking drenched in blood, broken bones in his face, prolonged brutal beating (even though it ended in round one).

One of the more violent fights you will see.

Fkin steve maserati needs to be prosecuted. Good mention though.

"RIP rules, and all others rest in peace."

The Exotics guy

Teila Tuli (sp?)

The dude who Tank threw a t-shirt on and walked away from.

Whiever it was Goodridge elbowed.

Lots of early guys got their shit pushed in at a time that many or most fans who get into MMA would see sooner or later.

Some good shouts. Sry I don't rly understand the first part of ur post but whatevs.

Paul Herrera (had to check)

Couple obscure ones....

Sexyama was 2-5 in UFC

Jorge Santiago 0-4 in 2 stints....a lot of hype originally

Lombard, Will Brooks, and CM Punk are top 3 though

Worst UFC endings to career.....Nate Marquardt is 3-9 in his last 12....yikes
Some good shouts. Sry I don't rly understand the first part of ur post but whatevs.

Paul Herrera (had to check)
Yeah, Paul Herrera. Drew ablank on the name.

The RIP rules guy
faces the Smashing Machine and takes one knee and Kerr is concerned for him immediately because he is out! - o-w-t ... and he took the knee after throwing those weird stomping punches - making it that much more comical.

Nowadays, new guys take asswhoopins and it can be buried, but some of those old school guys got historical ass whoopins that is the main thing they're known for often (Wanderlei did recover very well, but few others did)

Back