Top 3 sharp dressers in the UFC

I was going to say rory MacDonald, but then I realised he just reminded me of a sexy clark Dent-type guy. He's dorky but hot I guess?
So... definitely GSP. He has taste.
Conor dresses and gauche and gaudy as could be. In 5 years we will look back on his 3 sizes too small suits and Gucci logos and laugh in derision.

ufn-japan-mediaday-20.0-1170x600.jpg

tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

I find a lot of the examples used to be embarrassing.

I like a lot of classical looks but this new fruity age of frilly clown clothing and ballhuggers has me skipping out.

Same... what is with wearing everything 2 sizes too small?

Also find the dress shoes and no socks with tight pants look absolutely retarded

Also those shoes must smell like ass

Well it’s a term you made up. The only thing I think of when I think of Dracula is his coat’s lapels startched straight up. Since known of those guys in the post you quoted gave that you’re right no one knows what you’re talking

So what? Never made up a term?

Oh and look again. Closely.

Do you see it?

Or still clueless perhaps?

Do you buy your suits at Walmart?

Funny how people shit on McGregor for wearing clothes that are too small. Just because you dislike him as a person doesn't mean you can't give credit where credit is due. Suits are supposed to fit like that.
View attachment 475163
The difference between how a suit should fit and how Americans think a suit should fit...
<{outtahere}>
Sometimes I find his jeans to be a size too small, but still fashionable. But I haven't seen anyone say his suits are tight. If they do, they don't know the first thing about fashion. But on this forum, that makes more sense. You gotta wanna look good to understand fashion.

Back