Top 3 sharp dressers in the UFC

Funny how people shit on McGregor for wearing clothes that are too small. Just because you dislike him as a person doesn't mean you can't give credit where credit is due. Suits are supposed to fit like that.
Short-man-fit.jpg
The difference between how a suit should fit and how Americans think a suit should fit...
<{outtahere}>

Shonie Carter

46a74876a4002879fa46f231d2da1d56.jpg

mmapimp.jpg

1. Conor McGregor (ofcourse)
2. Cody Garbrandt
3. Colby Covington
Colby buttons his two buttons on his blazer like a dork. The guy has no clue. He's just colouring by numbers.

Anyway, I'm not even in the UFC, so the question is invalid.

Funny how people shit on McGregor for wearing clothes that are too small. Just because you dislike him as a person doesn't mean you can't give credit where credit is due. Suits are supposed to fit like that.
View attachment 475163
The difference between how a suit should fit and how Americans think a suit should fit...
<{outtahere}>
If that was Colby, the TWO buttons on the blazer would be buttoned though. Like he landed here from another style planet.

How could such a weak poser get on this list??

And I would have to agree that Conor is probably #1 in terms of style.

Like someone else said, anybody can look good in a suit or stylish in the latest designer wear. Fighters who seem to have natural dress sense (being dressed for the occasion, in quality garb and a style that suits them etc) : Sexyyama, Michael Bisping, Kevin Lee and Anthony Pettis.
Sexyama looks like he tries too hard. I know it's punishable by death to say that on sherdog, but it's true

View attachment 475163
<{outtahere}>
Yea... No

Back