Top 3 sharp dressers in the UFC

AkcJ821CAAEZZbG.jpg

Conor looks like a gay leprechaun who bought 2 sizes to small to not seem like such a manlet.
Hard to believe this guy was in some bloody wars, 42 cage fights and still looks like he could be on the cover of GQ magazine.

Your mom

Your sister

Your sister's lesbian lover

Meisha
Holly

Conor dresses like all the new money Chinese kids in my neighborhood, like fucking garbage. Just because clothes are expensive doesn't mean they look good.

Here's a hint, if the brand if obvious, it's probably the cheapest thing they sell. Nobody with any self-respect walks a round wearing 100 logos. He wears the gaudiest designer shit you usually find marked 75% off at the end of the season.

Professional model, Luke Rockhold has them all beat.

I hope you did not list Sexyama because he is no longer fighting. But otherwise I agree.

TJ Dillashaw

ufc-217-tj-dillashaw-cody-garbrandt-654776.jpg

GSP

georges-st-pierre-108006543_10.jpg

Luke Rockhold

Lynda-Churilla-Polo_Blue_Luke_Rockhold_110_.jpg

Honorable mentions: Buddeh, Paulo Costa, Sexyama, Rory, O'Malley, Joe B, Pettis(sometimes)
Lol. Nobody under the age of 60 wears the Dracula lapels outside of Murrca.

You guys are clueless but don't know.

Israel Adesanya has nice clothing..

bisping looks much better suited up than Conor. Idk man, i like slim suits but Conor goes too far for my taste.

Montagio Custom Tailoring put Conor, and Rory MacDonald in the top 5 best dressed fighters in history.

I would say GSP as well.

{<jordan}
1z6ti7k.png

<{MingNope}>

He is winning at life despite his wardrobe choices.
Anthony-Pettis-2.jpg

Back