Top 3 knowedgable posters

Did Sinister let you bang?

Never seen that dude in my entire life.

BTW - Bonus information:

The dude in the photo I posted earlier is Karam Abdallah, he's Amer Abdallah's Cousin. Amer was at that fight. Shame not many people give a fuck about kickboxing in the U.S. anymore or he'd have been treated like a celebrity.

In order to reach your gym, do I first have to climb a steep mountain filled with traps and tigers. Than once I reach the peak of the mountain I must answer a riddle question. Than afterwards I would have to outrun a large boulder and face many snakes?

Ps, I have to lay off the Indiana Jones movies

BTW - Bonus information:

The dude in the photo I posted earlier is Karam Abdallah, he's Amer Abdallah's Cousin. Amer was at that fight. Shame not many people give a fuck about kickboxing in the U.S. anymore or he'd have been treated like a celebrity.
Oh darn you dont remember but you prolly meet new people all the time i guess

Met you back in January 2016, came from Alaska, told me to bring in some of my dudes next time I go back

Oh darn you dont remember but you prolly meet new people all the time i guess

Met you back in January 2016, came from Alaska, told me to bring in some of my dudes next time I go back

I was lying

King Kabuki was pretty knowledgeable. @Sinister just seems like a wannabe though.

In order to reach your gym, do I first have to climb a steep mountain filled with traps and tigers. Than once I reach the peak of the mountain I must answer a riddle question. Than afterwards I would have to outrun a large boulder and face many snakes?

Ps, I have to lay off the Indiana Jones movies

I wish, I'm planning something similar to that, though. You'd have to do something like this to get there, and this is the area where I'd like to have a gym someday:

I wish I had more time to post. But I just don't. This weekend I had to do this a bunch of times:

22814303_1986499524699653_5142537569033974024_n.jpg

Shove milk bottles in the mouths of angry overgrown babies ?
I dunno, I'm just saying what I see.

<{vega}>

Inspired by the sissy cat fight in a spacetime thread, I thought it might be fun to see who people think knows what they're talking about. I'm going to eliminate sinister as he is a legit coach and also everyone here has a mancrush on him.

1) I considered eliminating him as well since I'll be surprised if anyone doesn't put him as #1, but, aguy.
2) I'm not sure I've ever disagreed with Paradigm.
3) AndyMaBobs who I think has said he's fairly inexperienced knows enough to learn. I find myself agreeing with his posts almost 100%.

Honorable mention to Frode, but I've never been like SUUUPER impressed with the vids, Fluffball said as Frode came to Boston and kicked his ass.

But for serious, I think I could take you (if I wasn't a fat father with no time anymore.)

Me, Myself and I.

Fin.

Such is why, for instance, he is powerless to resist the impulse to humblebrag in any given post regardless of relevance, inviting others to participate in the narrative, thus validating it, providing narcissistic supply; and also why is mostly impervious to acknowledging or benefiting from any critique, because such would essentially be contradictions/devalidations of the always and already idealization, causing narcissistic injury.
Simplification: Don't feed the troll

My impression of spacetime is that he hinges his identity/ego on a narrative/idealization of, 'i am a quality martial artist' (which i became especially sure of after he mentioned his old man was a successful competitor [definitely some complex there]). Everything he does must be seen through the lens of participating in this narrative.

Such is why, for instance, he is powerless to resist the impulse to humblebrag in any given post regardless of relevance, inviting others to participate in the narrative, thus validating it, providing narcissistic supply; and also why is mostly impervious to acknowledging or benefiting from any critique, because such would essentially be contradictions/devalidations of the always and already idealization, causing narcissistic injury.

Shit my old man was also a good wrestler. In comparison to him I suck at fighting, but I am gonna learn ... if I hit the gym sometime soon!

Back