Top 3 knowedgable posters

I consider @Sinister probably the best resource in this subforum but after that it's hard to limit it because we have such good posters in different martial arts. There are guys I like for karate stuff but they're not the same guys who I like reading for MT stuff and that's a separate group from the boxing guys.

It's probably easier to give 3 posters that I generally ignore.

Lots of great posters on this subforum. I can say that I have learned a lot from so many, at all levels.

One of the things I appreciate is that we have such excellent practitioners, students and coaches from a wide array of disciplines. We might have our biases and favourite arts, but we pool together and extend our scopes.

What really stands out is the willingness to learn. We share our knowledge, we learn and we grow together. I know this is just a forum, and perhaps not a substitute for a good gym, but it's a much welcomed addition. That's a pretty cool thing to have! Martial arts is a never ending journey and this place has been instrumental to mine.

Thanks for all the good stuff, cheers guys!
New lineage:

Sherdog + YouTube

I dont like popularity contests.

I would like to say I enjoy engaging in conversations or read conversations in this forum. I check it everyday few times a day.
You can learn a lot from everyone mainly by their experience. Even some newbie when he comes and shares his experience there are people who will engage.
Even if a troll comes and posts something provocative there will be people who will post something meaningful.

I basically enjoy the entire sub forum. My favourite posters are j123 (for his humor and practical advices, who are often very simple and to the point) and Sano (for his nerdy approach to most topics, but always helpful). However there are tons of good posters.

In a 50 years Sherdog will be viewed as the golden age!

Not unless F11 turn into Wasteland 2 / The light heavies, which could happen by the end of the year.

When we make our pro debuts, the fight announcers will say:

@Sano fights out of The heavies by way of F11, and is a platinum belt ranked #4 p4p. But main sticking point is his lack of tipping and pitbull threads.

p4p rankings will be based on likes : messages.

I dont like popularity contests.

I would like to say I enjoy engaging in conversations or read conversations in this forum. I check it everyday few times a day.
You can learn a lot from everyone mainly by their experience. Even some newbie when he comes and shares his experience there are people who will engage.
Even if a troll comes and posts something provocative there will be people who will post something meaningful.

I basically enjoy the entire sub forum. My favourite posters are j123 (for his humor and practical advices, who are often very simple and to the point) and Sano (for his nerdy approach to most topics, but always helpful). However there are tons of good posters.

+1 to this. j123 is my sherdog bestie.

Your ongoing pretend feud with @ARIZE is always fun. Just kiss already.

Pretend? PRETEND? REALLY? Well i guess it's must be fun from the outside, to watch people like Andy, disrespecting an entire art, pissing on the graves of the pioneers, and trolling me in the forum...
But I guarantee you, it's not fun for me, having to debunk every nonsense this guys comes up with, polluting the mind of beginners, raising doubts in the ranks of more experienced people...

And by the way, i vote for no one, you're all mean, trying to troll me.

@ctrlaltdelete

Thanks man, really appreciated (more than i expected to)

Pretend? PRETEND? REALLY? Well i guess it's must be fun from the outside, to watch people like Andy, disrespecting an entire art, pissing on the graves of the pioneers, and trolling me in the forum...
But I guarantee you, it's not fun for me, having to debunk every nonsense this guys comes up with, polluting the mind of beginners, raising doubts in the ranks of more experienced people...

And by the way, i vote for no one, you're all mean, trying to troll me.

@ctrlaltdelete

Thanks man, really appreciated (more than i expected to)
Muay Thai originated in Mars and was originally an off-shoot of Greco.

Traditional thai was very boxing heavy until some handicapped dude with no arms had to use kicks.

Traditional thai was very boxing heavy until some handicapped dude with no arms had to use kicks.
this is true, SJW judges actually started valuing kicks more than punches to even up the scoring for the non equally abled. Thats one of the reasons why the true may thai practitioners compete in professional boxing they know it is the superior art.

Yay that would be me! Hahaha i train a group of about 8-9 active fighters at the moment and even had 1 of my guys get KO’d on TUF (and yes i was on the episode as well) :(

who are you? I am friends with a few guys that have been on TUF. I used to train at Millennia MMA. Its such a small world, if you were on TUF I most likely have at least heard of you.

Ehmm.. Punching heavy you mean .. They didn't incorporate boxing until long after that.

Ehmm.. Punching heavy you mean .. They didn't incorporate boxing until long after that.
9nohQh4.jpg

The best poster on sherdog is......

Spacetime.

Everyone including me hold this L.

On a more serious note - there are a lot of good posters in this sub forum. I wouldn't classify anyone being in the top 3 though because everyone always has good shit to say. Some say good shit more often than others - not necessarily because they don't have something to say but because some have more training experience than others, read more, or just are on sherdog a hell of a lot more. Sometimes posters on here don't need to say anything because it's already been said by others.

It's a community effort more than an individual effort. When one of us doesn't know something someone else who does know will chime in - and vice versa. So it's a collective effort imho.

I've genuinely learnt a lot of stuff from many of the posters on here about how other styles techniques & how they think/apply things (or even how a poster does something a bit different or a combo etc) and it definitely makes you grow as a martial artist. It's a great resource to have.

I think hands down this is the best sub forum on sherdog and I'm saying that without jerking myself off :D

...or just are on sherdog a hell of a lot more.
Can confirm, on Sherdog 24/7

I think hands down this is the best sub forum on sherdog and I'm saying that without jerking myself off :D

This subforum's pretty good because most of the posters are more educated on the topic at hand, open to improvement and willing to give constructive feedback; As of late there's been a bit of a derail, but overall its good.

f13 is "okay", but if you go against the norm, you're gonna get crucified for even attempting to ask why.

f12 isn't too bad, posters there are a bit too BJJ focused and material's more for advanced students rather than beginner or intermediate.

The best subform is the berry though, hate to burst your bubble.

Back