10- Deontay Wilder
11- Gary Russell Jr
12- Tank Davis
13- Anthony Joshua
14- Jarrett Hurd
15- Billy Joe Saunders

Is this a satirical list?

interesting list you got there.

Decent fighters in there. That’s not a realistic p4p list though. You’re clearly listing fighters you like over fighters your not so keen on.

Here are the major lists recent P4P rankings

The TBRB's Top 10 P4P list, updated today

Latest Updates
15 May 2018: *** The phenomenon that is Vasyl Lomachenko continues to thrill the boxing world with a hyper-aggressive, highly technical, rhythm-breaking, timing-scrambling, angles-based style. The featherweight turned jr. lightweight made his debut at Lightweight by going after the second-ranked Jorge Linares. Linares’s signature punch, a straight right, dropped him in the sixth round, but Lomachenko finished Linares in the tenth with a liver shot that brought back memories of Jones vs. Hill, Hopkins vs. De La Hoya, and Mickey Ward vs. many. The board declares the Ukrainian #1 in the lightweight and jr. lightweight divisions and the best P4P fighter on the planet.
If Mikey Garcia is serious about wanting to test himself against Lomachenko and Bob Arum puts his grudges behind him, Lomachenko-Garcia becomes a real possibility. Lomachenko is now #1 in the division and Mikey Garcia is #2, which means the winner would be the damn-right lightweight champion of the world.

Rank Name Nationality Record Division
1 Vasyl Lomachenko UKR 11-1-0 (9) Jr. Lightweight/ Lightweight
2 Terence Crawford USA 32-0-0 (23) Welterweight
3 Srisaket Sor Rungvisai * THA 44-4-1 (40) Jr. Bantamweight
4 Gennady Golovkin KAZ 36-0-1 (33) Middleweight
5 Mikey Garcia * USA 38-0-0 (30) Lightweight/ Jr. Welterweight
6 Naoya Inoue JPN 15-0-0 (13) Bantamweight
7 Leo Santa Cruz USA 34-1-1- (19) Featherweight
8 Oleksandr Usyk UKR 14-0-0 (11) Cruiserweight
9 Anthony Joshua ENG 21-0-0 (20) Heavyweight
10 Errol Spence Jr. USA 23-0-0 (20) Welterweight
http://www.tbrb.org/p4p/

The RING's Top 10 P4P list updated the other day

Golovkin
Lomachenko
Crawford
Canelo
Garcia
Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
Naoya Inoue
Spence
Kovalev
Rigondeaux
https://www.ringtv.com/ratings/

ESPN hasn't updated theirs yet (Loma is still #1 on it, which is what I do know from the headlines; conflicts of interest with The RING and ESPN are likely)

BoxRec's rather worthless P4P rankings

1- Crawford
2- spence
3- Mikey
4- thurman
5- Danny Jacobs
6-7 TIE: canelo and ggg
8- jermall charlo
9- Vasyl Lomachenko
10- Deontay Wilder
11- Gary Russell Jr
12- Tank Davis
13- Anthony Joshua
14- Jarrett Hurd
15- Billy Joe Saunders
Great list but Saunders should be in the top 5.

Canelo is the p4p best.
Then Tevin Farmer

1- Crawford
2- spence
3- Mikey
4- thurman
5- Danny Jacobs
6-7 TIE: canelo and ggg
8- jermall charlo
9- Vasyl Lomachenko
10- Deontay Wilder
11- Gary Russell Jr
12- Tank Davis
13- Anthony Joshua
14- Jarrett Hurd
15- Billy Joe Saunders

My list of P4P dumbest posts on Sherdog. You win!

Jacobs over GGG after beating Arias and Sulecki.... right... and no Oleksandr Usyk..

I know you hate Loma so I get why you put him so low but I can not wrap my head around why you have Jacobs over GGG

Decent fighters in there. That’s not a realistic p4p list though. You’re clearly listing fighters you like over fighters your not so keen on.
well, who's on the list that shouldn't be? what's wrong with the list?

I know you hate Loma so I get why you put him so low but I can not wrap my head around why you have Jacobs over GGG
easy...i rank jacobs over ggg because as i said in many previous posts, i saw jacobs beating ggg 8-4 in rounds last year.

Here are the major lists recent P4P rankings

The TBRB's Top 10 P4P list, updated today

http://www.tbrb.org/p4p/

The RING's Top 10 P4P list updated the other day

Golovkin
Lomachenko
Crawford
Canelo
Garcia
Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
Naoya Inoue
Spence
Kovalev
Rigondeaux
https://www.ringtv.com/ratings/

ESPN hasn't updated theirs yet (Loma is still #1 on it, which is what I do know from the headlines; conflicts of interest with The RING and ESPN are likely)

BoxRec's rather worthless P4P rankings
Yeah....that list makes sense, lol..

easy...i rank jacobs over ggg because as i said in many previous posts, i saw jacobs beating ggg 8-4 in rounds last year.
Except he lost by all 3 "professional judges" (which you hold in such high regards) scorecards. GGG should be above Jacobs and him being lower (as well as Loma being lower) is pure bias.

Except he lost by all 3 "professional judges" (which you hold in such high regards) scorecards. GGG should be above Jacobs and him being lower (as well as Loma being lower) is pure bias.
not arguing ggg got the decision against jacobs...the judges make that calll...i'm saying it's MY list and in my opinion, jacobs clearly won. as for lomachenko, based on his struggle against linares, who i've never even ranked in the top 15 pfp, i think lomachenko is ranked right.

not arguing ggg got the decision against jacobs...the judges make that calll...i'm saying it's MY list and in my opinion, jacobs clearly won. as for lomachenko, based on his struggle against linares, who i've never even ranked in the top 15 pfp, i think lomachenko is ranked right.
He TKO'd him and won 86-84 by most people's accounts. Having him lower than top 5 is absolutely ridiculous.

He TKO'd him and won 86-84 by most people's accounts. Having him lower than top 5 is absolutely ridiculous.
first of all, i doubt you can speak for "most people"...you're only speaking for most lomachenko fans and that's it. secondly, beating a guy who 's not even in the top 20 pfp doesn't enhance anybody's top pfp status, espcially if the guy dropped loma and was even on the cards at the time of the stoppage...

so, there's a guy named antonio demarco who ko'd linares a few years baclk..is demarco also #1 pfp? how about the guy who a few fights later destroyed demarco with ease?... a guy named broner...was he pfp #1 for moving up in weight and wiping the floor with tthe guy who ko'd linares? of course you're gonna say no, because you're only too happy to give loma a pass you would never give broner...loma is #9 pfp and that's all there is to it.

Back