Top 10 Most Played Games In Your Game Library

@Halge Terraria is 7 years old. Depending on when you bought it it wouldn't be hard to rack up those kind of hours.

@Halge Terraria is 7 years old. Depending on when you bought it it wouldn't be hard to rack up those kind of hours.

I guess. I did buy it pretty much right after it was released.
But I haven't played it for seven years straight. I remember playing it at least an hour or two every day for the first month or so, since this was a period of my life when all I did was work, unwind for a couple of hours when I got home, and then sleep. Then I didn't touch it for a few years, then I had another intense phase because a lot of new content had been released. I also think I spent some time with it a third time last winter.
So obviously the numbers doesn't have to be far off, when you add them up. It's just scary to think how much time I've actually blown on games. After all, Terraria is just one of many games I've spent similar amount of time on.

This is an easy way to check on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/my/games?tab=all

Here's mine

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
Crusader Kings II
685 hrs on record

Renowned Explorers: International Society
547 hrs on record

Mount & Blade: Warband
350 hrs on record

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
313 hrs on record

Battle Brothers
252 hrs on record

Warhammer: Vermintide 2
221 hrs on record

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
220 hrs on record

Path of Exile
214 hrs on record

Borderlands 2
200 hrs on record

Tales of Maj'Eyal
175 hrs on record

Last edited:
Call of Duty modern warfare 2. 400 Hours

The Witcher 3 about 160 hours.

Crusader Kings II
685 hrs on record

Oh shit, yeah, I forgot Europa Universalis 3 and 4. Add those gaming hours together and you'd probably have a case for declaring me mentally incompetent.

Since 2010, I've pretty much abandoned consoles aside from a select few PS3/PS4 exclusives. So as far as games these days go, my Steam library doesn't lie...

2d8ZF5E.png

Last edited:
In the Current collection
1. Breath of the Wild
2. South Park-The Fractured but Whole
3. MLB the Show 17
4. Raiden V
5. Gun.Smoke
6. Super Castlevania IV
7. Ghostbusters(Genesis)
8. Kid Icarus
9. Megaman Legacy Collection
10. Doom(PS4)

In the Current collection
1. Breath of the Wild
2. South Park-The Fractured but Whole
3. MLB the Show 17
4. Raiden V
5. Gun.Smoke
6. Super Castlevania IV
7. Ghostbusters(Genesis)
8. Kid Icarus
9. Megaman Legacy Collection
10. Doom(PS4)

You really liked Breath of the Wild? I think artistically, the game is amazing but, the introduction of many smaller shrines instead of having 9+ beefy dungeons ruined the game for me and I can't bring myself to beat it. The breaking items was also annoying but not nearly as much as the shrines.

I still have the Wii U in a closet. Should I pull it out and continue? :)

You really liked Breath of the Wild? I think artistically, the game is amazing but, the introduction of many smaller shrines instead of having 9+ beefy dungeons ruined the game for me and I can't bring myself to beat it. The breaking items was also annoying but not nearly as much as the shrines.

I still have the Wii U in a closet. Should I pull it out and continue? :)
I'm enjoying it, though the constant weapon breaking is annoying as hell, but it does make you play more strategically by avoiding unecesssary fights and using arrows instead. To me, the Zelda series has always had a lot of excess running around for stuff, so I just sit back and enjoy the world. The shrines do annoy me at times too, though; I'd kind of rather just find heart containers and stamina wheels instead of slogging through the shrines.

I'm enjoying it, though the constant weapon breaking is annoying as hell, but it does make you play more strategically by avoiding unecesssary fights and using arrows instead. To me, the Zelda series has always had a lot of excess running around for stuff, so I just sit back and enjoy the world. The shrines do annoy me at times too, though; I'd kind of rather just find heart containers and stamina wheels instead of slogging through the shrines.

This leads to my next question. Can I play through the game and ignore the shrines?

I lost all my data and had around 50 shrines completed but honestly it was more work than fun even on the first go around so they is just no way I am shrine hunting again. I want to stick to side quests and main quests only.

I'm just afraid that you need dozens of shr8nes to beat the dungeons.

1. Warframe 254h
2. XCOM 2 224 h
3. Mordheim: City of the Damned 212 h
4. Divinity: Original Sin 2 202 h
5. Dinivity: Original Sin 130 h
6. Nioh 125 h
7. Total War: Warhammer 98 h
8. Battlefiled Bad Company 2 93 h
9. Dark Souls 2 88 h
10. Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade 84 h

Guild Wars 2 5k hours

Last edited:
If we're talking all time.

• Football Manager 2005 - easily into the hundreds while I was at uni
  • Rome: Total War
  • Oblivion
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 3
  • Halo Reach
  • Warhammer: Total War
  • Perfect Dark
  • Halo ODST - majority of the time Coop Firefight
  • WWF No Mercy
  • Baldurs Gate 2

Regardless of platform (some of these games are defunct):

1. MW3
2. MapleStory
3. Battlefield Heroes
4. MW2
5. Arkham City
6. Assassin's Creed I
7. FIFA 18
8. NBA 2K12
9. TapTap Revenge
10. Surviving High School

This leads to my next question. Can I play through the game and ignore the shrines?

Possibly as long as you beefed up your fanny pack so you can carry more food items. And I’m with you, I thought the game was beautifully done but 4 dungeons and shitty boss fights kind of ruined it for me. But them doing an open world was kind of cool. Oh and the rain, that sucked.

1. Fallout 4
2. Skyrim
3. Mount and Blade Warband
4. PUBG
5. Total War Warhammer
6. Fallout New Vegas
7. Fallout 3
8. Day of Infamy
9. Kingdom Come Deliverance
10. Far Cry 3

World of Warcraft would beat all of them by over 1000 hours.

PUBG at this point is by far the game I've played the most. 1,100 hours.

If you combined my time on the entire EA fight night and MMA games it would possibly be higher.

1. Fallout 4
2. Skyrim
3. Mount and Blade Warband
4. PUBG
5. Total War Warhammer
6. Fallout New Vegas
7. Fallout 3
8. Day of Infamy
9. Kingdom Come Deliverance
10. Far Cry 3

World of Warcraft would beat all of them by over 1000 hours.

That is my kind of list, great games.

That is my kind of list, great games.

A few of them like
1. Fallout 4
2. Skyrim
6. Fallout New Vegas
7. Fallout 3
10. Far Cry 3

Would have far longer play times if I hadn't have played them on console first, I'd say I've put about 2200 hours into the 43 releases of Skyrim, 200+ into Fallout 4, a few hundred into New Vegas, close to 400 into Fallout 3 and 150+ into Far Cry 3

A few of them like
1. Fallout 4
2. Skyrim
6. Fallout New Vegas
7. Fallout 3
10. Far Cry 3

Would have far longer play times if I hadn't have played them on console first, I'd say I've put about 2200 hours into the 43 releases of Skyrim, 200+ into Fallout 4, a few hundred into New Vegas, close to 400 into Fallout 3 and 150+ into Far Cry 3

That's a lot of time, but those games it feels worth it. The combination of open world + procedural content, they just don't ever really seem to get old.

I think I had around 600 on New Vegas on my old steam account.

Another game I've put a lot of time into (around 500 hours) that you might like is 7 Days to Die.

May not look great visually but there is so much to do and it's all so free form, can get lost in it for hours at a time.

Back