Top 10 Highest Ranked Undefeated Fighters In The UFC

He hasn't beaten anybody in his last fights easily as he lost many rounds. You retarded fuckwhit
He knocked Frankie off his feet pretty easily you dumbass.

If this top 10 was based on skillset, I don't think I would've had Kethlen Viera and Aspenn Ladd ranked 3 and 9.
Going by top ten wins Ortega still has the most with Frankie, cub and Moicano.

Going by top ten wins Ortega still has the most with Frankie, cub and Moicano.
Khabib has wins over N.2, N.5 and N.8 ranked LW fighters in McGregor, Barboza and Iaquinta.
Not to mention his win over N.3 ranked WW, Raphael Dos Anjos and Michael Johnson who was ranked N.12 at LW if I recall. That's 5, almost as much as Ortega has fights in the UFC.
Not only does Khabib have almost double the amount of wins Ortega, he is champion the division above and is ranked N.2 P4P.
Even if Ortega beats Holloway at UFC 231, I would still rank Khabib higher.
If both remain undefeated, I would still rank Khabib higher till the day they fought each other and one 0 had to go.

Khabib has wins over N.2, N.5 and N.8 ranked LW fighters in McGregor, Barboza and Iaquinta.
Not to mention his win over N.3 ranked WW, Raphael Dos Anjos and Michael Johnson who was ranked N.12 at LW if I recall. That's 5, almost as much as Ortega has fights in the UFC.
Not only does Khabib have almost double the amount of wins Ortega, he is champion the division above and is ranked N.2 P4P.
Even if Ortega beats Holloway at UFC 231, I would still rank Khabib higher.
If both remain undefeated, I would still rank Khabib higher till the day they fought each other and one 0 had to go.
Lmao at considering McGregor and barboza good wins.

No, it's objectively not lol. Are you retarded or are you just a troll?
Frankie would beat both Conor and barboza, so already a win over him is better than the two the other dude listed.

Lmao at considering McGregor and barboza good wins.
They are top 10 ranked LW's..

Where are you trying to get here? If you want to turn this in a Khabib vs Ortega skillset debate, I'm out.
I said this top 10 is based on each fighters ranking in their own division. Khabib is champ, Ortega is ranked N.1.
Have a good evening

They are top 10 ranked LW's..

Where are you trying to get here? If you want to turn this in a Khabib vs Ortega skillset debate, I'm out.
I said this top 10 is based on each fighters ranking in their own division. Khabib is champ, Ortega is ranked N.1.
Have a good evening
Goodbye,

Btw Ortega beats khabib.

Frankie would beat both Conor and barboza, so already a win over him is better than the two the other dude listed.
No, Frankie loses to both Barboza and Conor. But going by your logic, Khabib's win over RDA alone makes Ortega's wins obsolete because RDA would without a doubt beat Edgar, Moicano, Swanson.

No, Frankie loses to both Barboza and Conor. But going by your logic, Khabib's win over RDA alone makes Ortega's wins obsolete because RDA would without a doubt beat Edgar, Moicano, Swanson.
The rda that last fought at lightweight got beat my Eddie fucking Alvarez??

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Ortega and Frankie starch him and Alvarez!

Yup. Just a troll lol. Nobody can actually be this retarded.
Lol if someone disagrees with you on a fucking karate forum off all places you think they are a troll??

You are really smart.

Back