8. KO Fight Gear
9. KO Fight Gear
10. KO Fight Gear

Score: 9/10
Con: only comes in black

1. Zaragoza Equipment
2. Everlast
2. Century

All of them rated 10 as evidenced in many places in the forum.
PS: Use the search function and stop spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely agree that KO fightgear is #1, but the short thumb is a way bigger problem for me than the lack of color selection. Combat Corner C2's are pretty good for the price range. Venum Challenger 2.0 are OK if you manage to get one of the handfuls of pairs actually handmade in Thailand and not produced in China. A lot depends on what you're looking for, of course. Never used zaragoza, but Everlast and Century are total garbage at that price range. Above poster is right about one thing though, you need to quit the spamming, seriously.

Definitely agree that KO fightgear is #1, but the short thumb is a way bigger problem for me than the lack of color selection. Combat Corner C2's are pretty good for the price range. Venum Challenger 2.0 are OK if you manage to get one of the handfuls of pairs actually handmade in Thailand and not produced in China. A lot depends on what you're looking for, of course. Never used zaragoza, but Everlast and Century are total garbage at that price range. Above poster is right about one thing though, you need to quit the spamming, seriously.

OK!
I made 3 differents thread - Under $50 / between $50-100 / under $ 100
to avoid sb compare combat corner with winning / cleto reyes ... hahahah

Venum is really a good brand.

1. Zaragoza Equipment
2. Everlast
2. Century

All of them rated 10 as evidenced in many places in the forum.
PS: Use the search function and stop spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber and Revgear ?

Venum is really a good brand.
I would say hit or miss. If it says "Hand Made in Thailand" on the cuff then buy with some confidence, but if it says "Designed in Thailand" then it's chinese garbage.

I would say hit or miss. If it says "Hand Made in Thailand" on the cuff then buy with some confidence, but if it says "Designed in Thailand" then it's chinese garbage.

Usually their hand made in Thailand products aren't under 50 bucks.

Usually their hand made in Thailand products aren't under 50 bucks.
I had the challenger's 'Designed in Thailand' and they lasted a good while, safe and comfortable for almost 2 years.

Also Everlast is doing the Powerlock in synthetic leather now and I think those are right at $50, I've never had them but people seem to like them.

Amber and Revgear ?

You are in Brazil, right? Just go for Venum. They are easy to get there and they are fairly decent.

Anything else there would be a rip-off.

If you really want to spend some money and get great stuff work with TopBoxer order a custom made pair and ask him to ship them to you as donation of $25 value. You will be asked to pay 50%*$25 as taxes to have the gloves cleared by customs and thats' it.

Or you might try ordering from muaythai-fighting.com and have them mark the gloves down for custom purposes.

Venum is a good brand. But...

Venum don't sell Elite in Brazil. Giant 3.0 costs US$ 160. Shorts are really cheaper here.

Probably, I ll travel in October to the US, which online store can i buy cheaper than Amazon?

I had a Venum Elite that was "Hand Made in Thailand" , good glove.

I have large hand and thumb need more space, thai gloves are perfect for me. I don't know which one buy:
- Muay Thai Sparring Gloves - All Leather (18oz) (Ring to Cage)
- Windy Breathable Thai Style Training Gloves-16oz.-Natural Leather
- Fairtex Thai Style Training Gloves
- TITLE MMA PERFORMANCE THAI STYLE BOXING GLOVES

Unless you find something on MMAHQ, KO is the best under $50 and would still be top 10 in the under $100 category.

RDX Sports boxing,sparring gloves are very impressive and cost effective use by top fighters in the world quality items me also using it for personal training suprb

RDX Sports boxing,sparring gloves are very impressive and cost effective use by top fighters in the world quality items me also using it for personal training suprb

Lol, who calls RDX as RDX Sports and then widely recommend all their gloves as top quality....unless........

Unless you find something on MMAHQ, KO is the best under $50 and would still be top 10 in the under $100 category.

You are right... here is just under $ 50

Back