Top 10 70kg MuayThai Fighters today?

Enriko davidson

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
What's your current top 10 70kg (154lbs) MT fighters today in or out of Thailand? Not by rankings but based off who you actually think is better.

1) Yodsanklai/Sittichai/Yodwicha
4) Superbon
5) Kem
6) Buakaw
7) Aikpracha
8) Yodpayak
9) Diesellek
10) Victor Nagbe

Not counting guys who usually fight in other weight classes:

1: Yodsanklai
2: Sittichai
3: Denpanom
4: Superbon
5: Aikpracha
6: Yodpayak
7: Srimongkol
8: PTT
9. Yodkhunphon
10. Komphetlek

imo

Sorry Buakaw, but when the list looks like this you don't get to duck Thailand and still be ranked.

I just made a smilar thread two weeks ago...

How would you rank Dmitry Varets, Dylan Salvador and Khayal Dzhaniev?

1.Yodsanklai 70 KG
2.sitthichai 70KG
3.superbon 70 KG
4.buakaw 70KG
5.sayiok 72.5 KG
6.antuan pinto 72.5KG
7.yousef boughanem 70-72.5 KG
8.akipracha 70-72.5 KG
9.nonsai 70-72.5 kg
10.yodwicha 63-70 KG

Manachai when he feels like going up to 154. Best fighter right now.

1.Yodsanklai 70 KG
2.sitthichai 70KG
3.superbon 70 KG
4.buakaw 70KG
5.sayiok 72.5 KG
6.antuan pinto 72.5KG
7.yousef boughanem 70-72.5 KG
8.akipracha 70-72.5 KG
9.nonsai 70-72.5 kg
10.yodwicha 63-70 KG
That list is insulting to Yodwicha

That list is insulting to Yodwicha
i dont think so because yodwicha hasnt fought any of the top 70 kg fighters ...... if this topic was about the best 70- kg fighters i would rankef him in the top 3 guys

i dont think so because yodwicha hasnt fought any of the top 70 kg fighters ...... if this topic was about the best 70- kg fighters i would rankef him in the top 3 guys
In a full thai rule 5 round fight at 70kg Yodwicha beats every guy on that list apart from maybe Yodsanklai, superbon and sittichai. Even the guys at 72.5.

In a full thai rule 5 round fight at 70kg Yodwicha beats every guy on that list apart from maybe Yodsanklai, superbon and sittichai. Even the guys at 72.5.
maybe, actually yodwicha isnt small fighter he is around 6'0 ,6'1 and his walking weigh around 160 lbs im my opinion he cant be buakaw ,superbon, yodsanklai, sitthichai, antuan pinto and sayiok ..... he can beat akipracha his chin is already gone nonsai the same thing , yousef boughanem cant take high pressure fights and he is not that good in clinch

I'm not sure if Youssef can make 70 kg anymore but if he could, i would not be surprised if he beat all of the guys on your lists.

It's also diffucult to make this list because there are good fighters at lower weight classes that would probably do very well in 70 kg. I mean, if you're gonna put Yodwicha there you might aswell consider guys like Littewada, Manasak, Sensatarn and Yodpanomrung as they would all cause trouble at 70 kg.

Sittichai and Yodsanklai are the best i think, followed by guys like Superbon, Denpanom, Yodpayak, Por Tor Thor, Sirimongkol , Dejrit, Victor Nage, Denpanom, Khayal Dzheniev, Dmitry Varets, Diesellek and a few more. Maybe even Yodkhunpon.

Aikpracha has gotten KO'd too much lately to put him in top 10. Buakaw, Saiyok, Kem and Sudakorn are all still good but simply haven't beaten good enough competition in the last two years to be considered top guys anymore. Jomthong would probably beat most of these guys but he is just taking easy fights right now so...

Dylan Salvador is interesting . He's been around a while losing close fights to good fighters, and then he beat Sittichai in a close fight. Sittichai said he was sick and couldn't train well before the fight.

Not sure if Toby Smith is still active but he was a good one too.

Last edited:
Well basically its impossible to make a fair top 10 list in a weight division where the top fighters rarely fight each others.

I'm not sure if Youssef can make 70 kg anymore but if he could, i would not be surprised if he beat all of the guys on your lists.

It's also diffucult to make this list because there are good fighters at lower weight classes that would probably do very well in 70 kg. I mean, if you're gonna put Yodwicha there you might aswell consider guys like Littewada, Manasak, Sensatarn and Yodpanomrung as they would all cause trouble at 70 kg.

Sittichai and Yodsanklai are the best i think, followed by guys like Superbon, Denpanom, Yodpayak, Por Tor Thor, Sirimongkol , Dejrit, Victor Nage, Denpanom, Khayal Dzheniev, Dmitry Varets, Diesellek and a few more. Maybe even Yodkhunpon.

Aikpracha has gotten KO'd too much lately to put him in top 10. Buakaw, Saiyok, Kem and Sudakorn are all still good but simply haven't beaten good enough competition in the last two years to be considered top guys anymore. Jomthong would probably beat most of these guys but he is just taking easy fights right now so...

Dylan Salvador is interesting . He's been around a while losing close fights to good fighters, and then he beat Sittichai in a close fight. Sittichai said he was sick and couldn't train well before the fight.

Not sure if Toby Smith is still active but he was a good one too.

i agree with you 100%

maybe, actually yodwicha isnt small fighter he is around 6'0 ,6'1 and his walking weigh around 160 lbs im my opinion he cant be buakaw ,superbon, yodsanklai, sitthichai, antuan pinto and sayiok ..... he can beat akipracha his chin is already gone nonsai the same thing , yousef boughanem cant take high pressure fights and he is not that good in clinch
If you don't think Yodwicha can beat Antoine Pinto, you are beyond saving. Although, Pinto's last fight was at 75 so Yodwicha might not be able to beat him but only because he'd have to fight over 70 for the fight to take place in the first place

Last edited:
What??? Kanka your better then that. If Youssef could make 70kg he would beat Yodsanklai? Sittichai? Yodwicha?

Yod would KO him. Sittichai would out slick him and Yodwicha would suffocate him in the clinch. He's a good fighter but not that good.

What??? Kanka your better then that. If Youssef could make 70kg he would beat Yodsanklai? Sittichai? Yodwicha?

Yod would KO him. Sittichai would out slick him and Yodwicha would suffocate him in the clinch. He's a good fighter but not that good.
i think Every one knows how yousef kicked suddakorns ass but still youssef is one of the best fighters in thailand

If you don't think Yodwicha can beat Antoine Pinto, you are beyond saving. Although, Pinto's last fight was at 75 so Yodwicha might not be able to beat him but only because he'd have to fight over 70 for the fight to take place in the first place

actually antuan just signed with glory he will fight at 77 KG
but though in my opinion that antuan can deafet yodwicha even in 70 Kg

the second thing we are comparing 19 years old yodwicha with 25+ years old legend and he still have enough time to prove him self at 70 kg

actually antuan just signed with glory he will fight at 77 KG
but though in my opinion that antuan can deafet yodwicha even in 70 Kg

the second thing we are comparing 19 years old yodwicha with 25+ years old legend and he still have enough time to prove him self at 70 kg
So you're saying Antoine Pinto is a legend? And Yodwicha isn't?

Back