Took kid for a boat ride, almost got ran over by a jet ski

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Took the kid out for a boat ride and almost got run over by a jet ski, jet skis stuck on sand bars etc.

First attempt at making a video.

Clicked play, saw it was 5:50, clicked stop.

Clicked play, saw it was 5:50, clicked stop.

So what you are saying is the intro should be catchy to grab attention?

Or you just can’t watch something of that length normally?

The camera was point down to the instrument panel. did not see what happened

Your first attempt at making a video eh? Great job Spielberg. You some how managed to capture absolutely nothing that was happening on film

The camera was point down to the instrument panel. did not see what happened

I’ve been having some motor issues with holeshot. So I needed the tach in the video.

For diagnostic reasons.

Your first attempt at making a video eh? Great job Spielberg. You some how managed to capture absolutely nothing that was happening on film

Yeah more practice is obviously in order.

Should not be surprised the responses on here vs my boating forum are completely opposite.

But I need the criticism to improve.

Something like this maybe?

Maybe you could splice the two.

If I wasn’t trying to film the tach the jet ski run in would have been much more interesting.

Or had the camera running when the jet ski drivers got stuck on the sand bar and went flying off them at the sudden stop, that was hilarious and I wish i had that on film.

So what you are saying is the intro should be catchy to grab attention?

Or you just can’t watch something of that length normally?
I'm saying you should edit the video/timestamp it to where it's going to live up to the thread title, not show me a little kid in a spiderman life jacket getting interviewed. I understand that's interesting to you, but for the rest of us, not so much.

It was actually me on the jetski.................I was out hunting manatees again :D

It was actually me on the jetski.................I was out hunting manatees again :D

Which one, the one that almost hit me or the one that hit the sand bar and went flying off?

Let me know when you are gonna go ride again I’ll follow you areojnf and film your fails LOL!

That might actually be a good idea actually. Compilation of jet ski fails caught on camera hahahaha

Which one, the one that almost hit me or the one that hit the sand bar and went flying off?

Let me know when you are gonna go ride again I’ll follow you areojnf and film your fails LOL!

That might actually be a good idea actually. Compilation of jet ski fails caught on camera hahahaha
Come on you been on here awhile dont tell me you havnt seen my manatee thread...............I dont hit people in boats I chase down manatees and kill em with my imaginary propellor on the back that jetskis dont have.
What kinda boat and motor you got? I got a GTX limted supercharged.

Come on you been on here awhile dont tell me you havnt seen my manatee thread...............I dont hit people in boats I chase down manatees and kill em with my imaginary propellor on the back that jetskis dont have.
What kinda boat and motor you got? I got a GTX limted supercharged.

I vaguely remember something about manatees at some point.

But I have a Bullet 20Xdc with a 15” Mercury Pro Max motor.

It rolls out.

On my YouTube channel there are videos of me racing it.

It’s the ones named dsra (Deep South drag race association)

I was 2016 runner up high points champion in the performance bass and ski class.

I vaguely remember something about manatees at some point.

But I have a Bullet 20Xdc with a 15” Mercury Pro Max motor.

It rolls out.

On my YouTube channel there are videos of me racing it.

It’s the ones named dsra (Deep South drag race association)

I was 2016 runner up high points champion in the performance bass and ski class.

Mercury is the best motor you can get I had a tohatsu on my last boat. Heres my GTX I rebuilt the supercharger with metal washers and have had it to 78 with plenty of throttle left.

Back