Took a picture of myself, could barely recognize myself

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This ever happen to you? I was with my family for a birthday and my mom wanted to take pictures.

They take pictures and show me after. I honestly couldnt believe how I looked. I could barely recognize myself. Its not the person I see in the mirror.

It makes me wonder if I just have a distorted image of myself in my mind but it was troubling. I didnt look anything like I thought.

Its not the person I see in the mirror.

im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif

They probably shooped some assholes face over yours. Just thinking it'd be funny, not knowing it'd cause an existential crisis

The image is reversed when you look in the mirror. The reason why it looks so weird when you see a photo of yourself is most likely due to the fact that your face is so asymmetrical.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't worry OP, the camera adds about 80#.

Well did you look better or worse? If the former, get an eye exam. If the latter, everything is as it should be.

Lighting and angle make a huge difference. If you look at lots of pictures of the same person, you’ll see the variation can be dramatic.

Take a picture of your own reflection if you want to see the face you know you’ll recognize.

The mirror always lies..
thats why you have to take pics of yourself with the timer set . So you know what you really look like.

This ever happen to you? I was with my family for a birthday and my mom wanted to take pictures.

They take pictures and show me after. I honestly couldnt believe how I looked. I could barely recognize myself. Its not the person I see in the mirror.

It makes me wonder if I just have a distorted image of myself in my mind but it was troubling. I didnt look anything like I thought.

Cameras fuck up. What you see is real. Everything else is bullshit.

You're just so used to seeing a penis in your mouth that it looks weird. Don't worry is normal...

Is this a humble brag thread, or a coming out as morbidly obese thread?

Maybe you just got ugly bro because you haven't been taking care of your self

Back