Too much politics in the UFC

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What do you think about that. I'm sick of this. On the one hand we have Woodley who talk about this Kaepernick, on the other hand we have Colby who talked about Donald Trump. Snoop Dogg who screamed something about Donald Trump, when Till fought against Woodley. And of course we have LGBT propaganda and this T-shirt "We are all fighters" or UFC also sponsored pride march in NY.

I just want to watch fights and that's it.

You'd have to be pretty light on the intellectual and cultural side to feel uneasy and challenged about people expressing fairly mainstream opinions.

Last edited:
It would be a lot easier to follow if it was a real sport with actual rules as to how you earned a title shot. Unfortunately it's worse than boxing because one company has a monopoly.

What do you think about that. I'm sick of this. On the one hand we have Woodley who talk about this Kaepernick, on the other hand we have Colby who talked about Donald Trump. Snoop Dogg who screamed something about Donald Trump, when Till fought against Woodley. And of course we have LGBT propaganda and this T-shirt "We are all fighters" or UFC also sponsored pride march in NY.

You'd have to be pretty light on the intellectual and cultural side to feel uneasy and challenged about people expressing fairly mainstream opinions.

I think there's a middle ground. Sports will always be a platform for political expression as long as it gives public exposure, look at muhammad ali adn a lot of athletes who used their position to be voice of the voiceless.

But at the same time it must stay entertainment, too much of it is sickening especially when it's overused not to express opinions but just to sell a gimmick ala Colby or pushing the lgbt thing down our throats at every corner like WME is trying to do.

So a certain amount is ok, but too much makes it boring. We want to see fights first, political requests will alwaya be a side thing.

Just watch the fights then and stop caring.

<{vega}>

Well, MMA seems to be all but just "watching fights" these days.

Also, this :D

How much politics is there in a ufc broadcast?
Is politics really stopping you from enjoying a fight night?

A handful of fighters expressed political views on social media. How is that ruining the fights for you?

There's hardly any politics in the UFC as an organization. UFC fighters on the other hand are simply human beings who have views on politics, why shouldn't they share them?

I think you need to stop being such a snowflake.

Good luck with that considering the infestation of lib SJWs and snowflake cucks snowflaking everywhere. Those people never stop talking about politics.

Thanks Obama.

Good luck with that considering the infestation of lib SJWs and snowflake cucks snowflaking everywhere. Those people never stop talking about politics.

Thanks Obama.
1uwxyo68efk11.jpg

It’s ok the way it is, what do you want, the UFC to strip Colby and Tyron ? Come on

The only politics bothering me are company politics of the UFC in how they handle title shots and giving preferential treatment to some fighters.

If a fighter has a political stance and wants to use their fame as a platform I don't care.

Every fighter is their own enterprise and their own team. They can express themselves as they see fit. During a fight there is no politics, it's just a one on one battle to see who is the best on that night.

The LGBT shirt isn't really about politics IMO. There are openly gay athletes in the UFC and the organization supports them. I think that is just a normal thing to do for employees. People shouldn't discriminate against others.

lmao how is gay pride political? also Woodley just expressed his opinion about a current event the fans are the ones that decided to get butt hurt about it and keep mention it the entire weekend.

You have Woodley parroting Liberal talking points and Colby parroting Alt-Right talking points. Both of which are stereotypical as fuck and not serious. Easy to ignore.

WME on the other hand, they're about to do some damage in the next 2 years. Just wait and see

Back