Too much pepper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try, Cgko.

I just confirmed with the custodian that the story I told was 100% accurate.

old-spice-40-minute-half-time-shower-commercial.jpg

He agreed,

"The only difference is the intensity of your story. You left out alot of adjectives you could have rightfully used. But, you were trying to be humble and merely imparting knowledge. It doesn't matter that you were actually surrounded by over a dozen grapplers. You're clearly the type who takes no joy in needless liberties in telling what happened. It doesn't matter that you drove up to the gym in a mint '84 IROC Z.... had a throng of ladies following you up to the gym door begging to see you pepper the night air with your jab, being all light on your feet... south paw, orthodox, south paw, ortho.... To you, that stuff just didn't matter. You just wanted to light a candle in the darkness of ignorance and terror. It's just a shame that your jabbing did indeed bring so much terror. But sometimes, as you've always told me, sometimes you need terror merely as a teaching tool.... an unnecessary byproduct of this fallen world we live in. To quote St. Augustine..."

I'll stop there.

I think you get where I'm going though.

Unless that's a janitor out of a cool movie you lost major points not using the janitor in either the movie Rudy or The Breakfast Club...........

This is my new favourite thread. Jabs and pepper indeed.

Good laugh I needed that,

Kinda embarrassed by all the grapplers who are actually offended LoL.

I'm having a similar reaction. MC isn't even a troll! A troll is someone that legitimately tries to piss people off without being as blatantly obvious as MC. Good hell, f12, it's just a lighthearted satire.

Jack asses! I'm happy the easily offended contributed, though, as it took this story down an unexpected course. :)

The original post? Not bad, but some of the shit that it stirred? Priceless....

[YT]2d4zkp3vY4c[/YT]

Dramatization.

dudes ... we're getting off topic ...

lemon and pepper chicken:

lemon-pepper-chicken-i-02.jpg

I'm having a similar reaction. MC isn't even a troll! A troll is someone that legitimately tries to piss people off without being as blatantly obvious as MC. Good hell, f12, it's just a lighthearted satire.

Jack asses! I'm happy the easily offended contributed, though, as it took this story down an unexpected course. :)

Pretty sure no one in this thread is offended in the least

Yeah... most aren't concerned about being offended when their filling their wranglers with excrement.

I know you're trolling but why would a grappler be afraid of a pure striker? The early style-vs-style MMA showed that in such fights the grappler wins 9 times out of 10. Your only chance is to knock him out before he clinches or shoots, which you're especially unlikely to do with a jab.

I know you're trolling but why would a grappler be afraid of a pure striker? The early style-vs-style MMA showed that in such fights the grappler wins 9 times out of 10. Your only chance is to knock him out before he clinches or shoots, which you're especially unlikely to do with a jab.

You're missing the point. Royce never got touched with teh jab. Art Jimmerson could have stopped him easily, but he wore a boxing glove only on his right hand, and he was an orthodox fighter, so he couldn't do it. Huge tactical error on his part, the whole history of MMA could have been easily changed if only he'd worn both gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back