Too many troll threads theese days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I think so. I'm not longing for the days where people got banned left and right, but this is getting ridiculous. It's literally troll thread after troll thread.

I post in most of them, so I know.
skank city baby

Last edited:
Let's not pretend this is a new phenomena on Sherdog

Mods need to either step up or make a new ufc forum for only legit discussions. Any trolls or troll threads/posts should be immediately removed and the user yellowcard'd. If they do it multiple times=ip ban

whoa now bud chill

It's Redhawks you guys. He's behind all the troll threads.

With the ignore function you don't have to read their shit. And you will see lots of guys arguing with invisible idiots. Tagging @douchebro for likes is a shitshow too.

There is an issue with inconsistent policing. You can make a thread speculating what Conor McGregor had for breakfast and that is considered perfectly fine. On the other hand you can make a post with in depth analysis and irrefutable facts that will be wastelanded because the fighter you are discussing is not the flavour of the month.

@Myrddin Wild @Jehannum

iA7GuEB.jpg
I'm getting sick of this discrimination too, and we both got blasted for "trolling" the support subforum :( they didn't even wasteland that other thread....

APMjscs.jpg

stupidity and troling generates interest and clicks so banning these people wouldn't be good for the business.

I'm getting sick of this discrimination too, and we both got blasted for "trolling" the support subforum :( and they didn't wasteland that other thread....

APMjscs.jpg
Next thing you know, people will be discriminating the good looking tall chap because his fashionable haircut and moustache look a bit like a 20th century Fuhrer of Germany.

I'd rather have troll threads than prime A vs B, Fedor, Pride was better, etc threads.

the problem is that most people who respond to threads, they do not care one way or another.
They invariably do not read the OP, and just come to post something irrelevant or (what they think) is funny.
Add the usual haters and Fanboys, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Mods need to either step up or make a new ufc forum for only legit discussions. Any trolls or troll threads/posts should be immediately removed and the user yellowcard'd. If they do it multiple times=ip ban

ILmqMop0Q0xsQ.gif

Trolls are like stray cats
Feed them and they come back.

That being said the fallout is pretty entertaining sometimes.

gayerjesus.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back