Too many troll threads theese days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loisestrad

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think so. I'm not longing for the days where people got banned left and right, but this is getting ridiculous. It's literally troll thread after troll thread.

I post in most of them, so I know.

And yet somebody deleted my perfectly legitimate thread about Kevin Lee being the great hope of Asia.

I think so. I'm not longing for the days where people got banned left and right, but this is getting ridiculous. It's literally troll thread after troll thread.

I post in most of them, so I know.
Are you Trolling the Trolls??
Is this a Troll thread??

with the amount of legit morons on here its hard to differentiate between the trolls and the guys who are actually being serious

giphy.gif

EdsHz-.gif

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

Mods need to either step up or make a new ufc forum for only legit discussions. Any trolls or troll threads/posts should be immediately removed and the user yellowcard'd. If they do it multiple times=ip ban

Mods need to either step up or make a new ufc forum for only legit discussions. Any trolls or troll threads/posts should be immediately removed and the user yellowcard'd. If they do it multiple times=ip ban

I don't mind the occasional one if they're funny but most people on here are about half as witty as they think they are. It's just people looking for attention.

I kind of like the chaos.
As long as it does not go after family/too personal

Any time I think the heavies is getting worse and has reached the point it is as bad as can be, I remember I thought the same thing a couple of months ago. But yea, right now it's a complete waste of time trying to discuss MMA on this board. Moreso than ever.

There is an issue with inconsistent policing. You can make a thread speculating what Conor McGregor had for breakfast and that is considered perfectly fine. On the other hand you can make a post with in depth analysis and irrefutable facts that will be wastelanded because the fighter you are discussing is not the flavour of the month.

@Myrddin Wild @Jehannum

iA7GuEB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back