Too lazy to look but WHO??????

Shooter McGavin!

giphy.gif

I heard that it's going to be Rupaul! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

WHO IS MIKE GOLDBERG'S REPLACEMENT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No speculation. Only want the real answer

Tito Ortiz

"Here we are with Seraldo Babalu, you did an awesome job, saw why you’re a black belt in jiu-jitsu, getting an awesome submission there,
I want to tell me what you see, let’s go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I’m gonna have my interpreter here for Fedor Emelianenko. Everybody had questions on what type of heavyweight you were.
You’ve showed it once on Tim Sylvia in 38 seconds. You’ve done it again against Andrei Arlovski in 3 minutes and 34 seconds.
Let me tell you how you feelin right now."

The Legend of Bad, lives eternal.

Fuck! It's skip bayless
As terrible as it is, I think I'd pick him over Rome. He at least is just kind of a tongue-in-cheek doofus, whereas Rome really thinks he's God's gift to sports.

As terrible as it is, I think I'd pick him over Rome. He at least is just kind of a tongue-in-cheek doofus, whereas Rome really thinks he's God's gift to sports.
I like Rome's shtick more than Skip's.

I like Rome's shtick more than Skip's.
Well, I haven't watched either much in the past 7-8 years, so ignorance is bliss.

I'd rather UFC try to train Stann to do PbP. Frankly, Rogan controls so much of the PbP that I think Stann could handle it just fine.

" Come back Goldie! "
- Tze

Back