Social Too Far? Kathy Griffin Holds Beheaded Trump Mask - Update: Griffin Rescinds Her Apology

AlexDB9

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So what say you sherbros is this going too far?

1496175907205.jpg

Kathy Griffin is at it again.

The outspoken comedian posed for a photo shoot with controversial photographer Tyler Shields in which she is holding a bloodied mask of President Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...p-mask-in-photo-shoot-with-tyler-shields.html

Update:

CNN fires Kathy Griffin over offensive Donald Trump "decapitated head" photo

Kathy Griffin will no longer appear with Anderson Cooper on New Year's Eve.

A day after Griffin released a photograph holding a mock "decapitated" head of President Trump, CNN announced they have terminated their contract with the comedian.

"CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year's Eve program," CNN spokesman Shimrit Sheetrit confirmed to USA TODAY in a statement Wednesday.

Late Tuesday, the language CNN used was even stronger. "We found what she did disgusting and offensive," read a statement sent to USA TODAY by Sheetrit, saying they had not decided yet on Griffin's fate on the popular New Year's program. "We are pleased to see she has apologized and asked that the photos be taken down."

Although he's ushered in many a new year alongside the comedian, Cooper would not defend his co-host's actions. "For the record, I am appalled by the photo shoot Kathy Griffin took part in," he tweeted Tuesday night. "It is clearly disgusting and completely inappropriate."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...griffin-over-offensive-trump-photo/102349176/

Mod note: Additional recent op merged here
Apparently Trump is committing unspeakable atrocities and she's even lost her good friends Chelsea Clinton and Debora Messing. Have some sympathy, all the she did was simulate the beheading of a president. Also, Trump fans are "hardcore" for not going to her shows. Forget that there are mobs of people in masks punching, macing, and burning buildings, it's the "Trump fans" like Chelsea Clinton or Kathy Griffin herself mocking a severed head who are really out of hand.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/133485117/

Last edited by a moderator:
This bitch is hideous. No wonder she needs to be a radical edgelord to get attention.

456430f0dc119d4e66546e95253accf7.jpg

Female comedians are inherently not funny so they usually do things like this to beg for attention. When screaming about their period blood and tits doesn't get as much attention as they like, they do things like this.

Yes, too far.

Not illegal, but too far. I recall some performance artist doing the same thing with lynching or something involving Obama. "Performance Art" like this is just gauche, not incisive.

Not as insulting as that Trump brand toilet paper they're coming out with in Mexico

Not as insulting as that Trump brand toilet paper they're coming out with in Mexico

Maybe if this becomes the most popular toilet paper in Mexico, they can pay for that wall with the profit generated.

The toilet paper industry in Mexico is HUGE. They sell the stuff en mass. Mexican food is no joke.

#PayForThatWall

Seems fine to me. Although I'm now a little hungry for some spirit cooking. :mad:

Libs freaked out when a guy in Texas hung a folding chair from his tree, so I'm sure they'll be just as horrified at this.

Lol not really though

Yes. that is too far.
Also incredibly retarded and unoriginal.
So many opportunities to criticize Trump or any other politicians in an artistic way.

<22>

That's pretty edgy. A single, washed up 60 year old Z-list celebrity attacking Trump must mean she's dangerous, so people should pay attention to her. I didn't think anybody in Hollywood could be so bold to attack Trump. Pathetic.

Back