Tony's Trash Talk

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
T. Ferg has the trash talk of a 14-year-old. Just finished listening to his conference call with Khabib from a while back. Holy Jeez, I was cringing so hard I sunk into my couch until I found last year's Cheetos droppings.

Some classics:
"I'm the f*cking matador!"
"I spit on your money! I don't give two f*cks!"
"All I asked for is your face, so I can f*cking smack it!"
And my personal fav...
"Khabib - you have 1.9 million followers who are gonna be f*cking, absolutely Detrified when I go in there and finish your ass!"

LMFAO Will somebody please explain to me the definition of Detrified?

it's so cringe.

but, he seems so like... convinced that it's quality trash talk to the point where you feel like nothing could really get in his head because he doesn't have the capacity to really know he's being out-witted.

Shut up TS before he ankle picks you.

Ferguson's lack of self awareness just makes him more likable to me, the dude is wacky as fuck.

Tony is his own unique dude, he’s about as unorthodox of a person as he is as a fighter.

Detrified makes absolutely no sense.

So, he can't shit talk and he is also pretentious.

Shut up TS before he ankle picks you.
futurama___whatever_you_were_talking_about.jpg

You guys talk about this as it was so kind of must have skill... For me thrash talk is a proof that most mma "fans" are dumb and the fighters only follow the fashion. So many idiots are talking shit about fights fixed, drugs, etc in Pride FC but except some really good video there was almost no trash talk (or very little in the video saying "I willf inish him"), no weigh-in mascarade face off, and you only needed two fighters you liked to get hyped.

Now : youtube videos, instagram pic, twitter ridiculous post ...

Other than that, I don't give a damn about Tony ferguson's trashtalk, the guy is a hell of a fighter who always deliver.

Ferguson's lack of self awareness just makes him more likable to me, the dude is wacky as fuck.

He’s a total madman and I for one, appreciate that. He speaks the same way he fights - you have no idea what’s coming next and it’s often completely unexpected.

You guys talk about this as it was so kind of must have skill... For me thrash talk is a proof that most mma "fans" are dumb and the fighters only follow the fashion. So many idiots are talking shit about fights fixed, drugs, etc in Pride FC but except some really good video there was almost no trash talk (or very little in the video saying "I willf inish him"), no weigh-in mascarade face off, and you only needed two fighters you liked to get hyped.

Now : youtube videos, instagram pic, twitter ridiculous post ...

Other than that, I don't give a damn about Tony ferguson's trashtalk, the guy is a hell of a fighter who always deliver.
I don't give a damn either, I'm just excited for the fight. He's funny, that's all

Now, some friendly advice: Find a mirror and pull down your pants. Follow your taint with your fingers until you reach the anus. There you will find a stick of immense girth. Calmly grip the stick with both hands and pull slowly yet consistently until the item has been removed. There will be some tenderness, but trust me, you'll be doing yourself and all of us a favor by removing it. Good luck and have a great day ;)

A little googling brings up the term Detrification, "The breakdown of organisms into large pieces of organic matter (detritus)."

If you undergo petrification, you're petrified...so if you undergo detrification you're detrified, I guess?

I suppose that would mean the 1.9 million followers would stop being this big united bloc of fans, and that his support would disintegrate.

Tony is his own unique dude, he’s about as unorthodox of a person as he is as a fighter.
Exactly. It would be just as weird if this dude
960.jpg
Was articulate and well spoken

Nothing wrong with El Cucuy he's just a little crazy and very confident.
Worst trash talk by far is Cody Garbrandt. That dude makes me cringe bad. I hate his showboating in fights. I hate his 13 year old boy trash talk. All the hate that El Cucuy gets for being "cringe" should be redirected at Cody. Everything he does is cringe. The JCVD incident lmao.

The more I see and hear of Tony, the less I hate him for asking about that guys kid on Tuf. He probably thought he was being complimentary

Nothing wrong with El Cucuy he's just a little crazy and very confident.
Worst trash talk by far is Cody Garbrandt. That dude makes me cringe bad. I hate his showboating in fights. I hate his 13 year old boy trash talk. All the hate that El Cucuy gets for being "cringe" should be redirected at Cody. Everything he does is cringe. The JCVD incident lmao.
Cody is bad but Rockhold is worse. "I'm coming for that ass"
{<doc}

I don't give a damn either, I'm just excited for the fight. He's funny, that's all

Now, some friendly advice: Find a mirror and pull down your pants. Follow your taint with your fingers until you reach the anus. There you will find a stick of immense girth. Calmly grip the stick with both hands and pull slowly yet consistently until the item has been removed. There will be some tenderness, but trust me, you'll be doing yourself and all of us a favor by removing it. Good luck and have a great day ;)

Sounds like you talk from personnal experience ...

Back