Tony wins this, Khabib too one-dimensional!?

Your city gonna be like:

building_collapse.gif

That's a house, not a city.
Looks like it couldn't hold all the Khabib's team eating Tiramisu!

DZGOwF3V4AAcjVY (1).jpg

giphy.gif

I like this little exchange that we're having but you really have to up your game and try being a little more creative. Your boy Tony is known for creative submissions, don't disappoint.

Khabib gonna snatch that belt like an eagle snatches fish.

200.gif

I like this little exchange that we're having but you really have to up your game and try being a little more creative. Your boy Tony is known for creative submissions, don't disappoint.

Khabib gonna snatch that belt like an eagle snatches fish.

200.gif

Fat Tiramisu Eagle got too fat and slow and cuts too much weight.

He'll get trapped and eaten himself!

200w.webp

20171007095146_GettyImages858853834.JPG

Bears can get fat. They'll still maul your ass doe.

Khabib gonna maul Tony like a bear mauls... whatever the fuck it wants to maul!

8y5Dd.gif

You can't maul Death

El Cucuy is coming for that fat ass!

C3979WAVcAIp6GC.jpg

BTW Cucuy is the Spanish version of the Boogeyman. Last person to call herself "Boogeyman" lost her last fight so...

BTW Cucuy is the Spanish version of the Boogeyman. Last person to call herself "Boogeyman" lost her last fight so...

It was boogeywoman and she got cocky.

It's Tony's time!

giphy.gif

If Tony wins it will be by cardio, I can see him losing the first two rounds but then rallying and taking over the fight and winning a 3-2 decision. Khabib was breathing heavy at the end of the the Edson fight and thats only 3 rounds with a guy who isn't making him work that hard to hold him down.

I dunno with Khabib every fight I feel like the other guy is outstriking him and winning.

Then the takedown comes and there’s no need to watch the rest.

I dunno with Khabib every fight I feel like the other guy is outstriking him and winning.

Then the takedown comes and there’s no need to watch the rest.

Go look at who Khabib fought, most of them have no ground game. Tony has an excellent ground game. Khabib's last two opponents didn't have a ground game of any kind. That's the big mistake here that people are making. Khabib has been fighting guys tailor made for his style, think about it. Michael Johnson, Edson Barboza, Darell Horcher, Pat Healy, Abel Trujillo. Yes Khabib has great wrestling but all those guys wanted to stand and strike and most of them don't have a BJJ game at all. MJ and Edson never made it to guard, they just used all their energy trying to stand up.

Back