Tony vs Khabib will have the most strikes thrown in MMA history in a single fight.

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Calling it.

Edit: It will have the most combined strikes between the two on the ground and on the feet.

Last edited:
Khabib won’t make the fight. Calling it.

Possibly,doubtful.Won't get anywhere close to the record of standing strikes that's for sure.

I expect a ton of action in this fight. Crazy scrambles, takedowns, trips, submission attempts, punches, elbows, blood, sweat...

<{JustBleed}><5>

Hopefully the fight just happens, who cares about anything else damnit.

Khabib by wrestlefuck.

I dunno bout that but it's gonna be a crazy good fight, I could hardly be more jazzed about it. Been watching Khabib and Tony fights all night with my buddy to get him pumped, now he says he's buying it. No stream for me this time! Horah for casuals with money!

No way. Some Diaz fights will smoke these numbers watch. I bet Diaz mcgregor 2 does sig more

The fight won't happen until both fighters are locked inside the cage. Even the UFC is unwillingly to strip Conor McGregor until both fighters are locked inside the cage.

Combined or by a single fighter?

combined.

Tonys path to victory is to pressure khabib and keep throwing strikes.
Khabibs path to victory is to get it to the ground and smash on him.

They both have some of the highest output.

fact: i'm eating tiramisu while reading this thread about a fight that's probably not going to happen because of a tiramisu-related incident.

Khhabib marks the most times a fighter has had to pull out due to weight issues. Fight never happens.

fact: i'm eating tiramisu while reading this thread about a fight that's probably not going to happen because of a tiramisu-related incident.

Shut your whore mouth!

UI83ZyT.jpg

Which fight has the record of the most strikes landed (combined) in the UFC ?

Back