Tony vs Khabib who takes it?

Khabib has some success early but gasses and gets subbed like all of Tony's opponents.

Fan of Ferguson.
If Tony can survive the early rounds I think he can take it, but if I had to bet money I would put it on Khabib.

Via sub.... lmao. Khabib is not gonna get stuck in Tony's full guard and get subbed.

It’s a tough one to call. I’m a big Ferguson fan but Khabib has looked like a world beater lately (when he actually fights). His top control and GNP is on another level. His conditioning looked very solid the other night too. However, MJ and Barboza don’t have anywhere the mat prowess and submission skills of Tony, not to mention his durability, heart and conditioning. On the feet, it will be interesting to see how Tony reacts to Khabib’s forward pressure. Tony has a significant reach advantage and will probably want to try to keep Khabib at distance with his jab.

I can definitely see Khabib having early success. Can he finish Ferguson or sustain it for 5 rounds. Maybe. But you never know when El Cucuy is going to elbow someone’s face open and wrap their neck up. Tony vs Khabib truly is one of....if not the greatest fights in division history and I think the first time in UFC history were guys have faced off with 9+ fight win streaks.

khabib demolishes tony just like the rest

Kallah Beib with easy. Tony is good, Khabib and Conor are great. Hes not on their level. Wouldnt be suprised to see tony lose to kevin lee in a rematch even

Tony will accept pulling guard and it will be a big mistake against Khabib. I think Khabib gets the decision or wins by TKO.

Tony could definitely be Koalabieber's kryptonite. They both bring very different, but unique kinds of grappling skillsets to the game. Tony also brings very unorthodox striking in adddition.

And I think Tony has a more malleable game that he can adjust exactly to counter Koalabieber's heavy rasslin' and GnP game.

Last edited:
This is one of those fights where I feel like whoever wins, will do it in a dominant fashion--I don't think it will be a close fight--yet I feel like either fighter can win.

I'm siding with khabib, though.

This is one of those fights where I feel like whoever wins, will do it in a dominant fashion--I don't think it will be a close fight--yet I feel like either fighter can win.

I'm siding with khabib, though.
i think it will be a close fight and a long fight. i think tony may find a stoppage. no way khabib stops tony.

Back