Tony, like Nate, is too crazy for McGregor to f--- w/

He got badly hurt in the Vannata's fight, but Tony got never KOed in his career so actually we cannot judge Tony's chin.
McG seems to have an unknown power in his punches inside the octagon, but still i can't believe he can KO Tony.

McG also faces issues in covering distance, he'll be at a 2-inch reach & height disadvantage, and Ferguson knows how to accentuate every bit of it

Front kick to the body to switch right hand

And if he does get inside, he'll have to deal with the blades.

Lee jabs, Ferguson takes an inside angle and runs him into an upward lead elbow

this guy is crazier therefore he would beat tony...nice logic ts

giphy.gif

Tony has that same obfuscating stupidity that Nate does. Conor will again be shook because his mental warfare isn't working.

Conor waits to see if GSP beats Bisping before announcing next fight imo.

When has Conor not controlled distance in a fight besides 2 rounds to Diaz?

Look I'm nowhere close to a McGregor hugger but I give props when I see it. McGregor first round KO.

Conor waits to see if GSP beats Bisping before announcing next fight imo.
Would be the best thing for McGregor actually.

Forget defending, vacate title and challenge GSP at 170. He gets smashed but collects another, not Mayweather type payday, mega paycheck.

Somebody tell Eddie I don't think he got the memo
Eddie has been fighting for over a decade and still hasn't gotten the memo that you don't block punches with your face. He's been getting dropped by FWs and subar LWs for his whole career. He just has a good recovery which has been the saving grace in his otherwise mediocre style.

He has indeed.
He hasn't finished anyone bigger though Dustin was his height. Max is the only other one that had a height advantage.

Last edited:
Tony and Conor trying to climb into each other's head would be one of the greatest mental grappling matches ever.

It wasn't in the UFC.
Well we're talking about ufc. Nobody gives a shit if he knocked out some nobody in ireland 10 years ago. If that was the case we'd be talking about how Joe Duffy and that other nobody strangled his ass.

Tony has that same obfuscating stupidity that Nate does. Conor will again be shook because his mental warfare isn't working.

Yeah I agree but Tony doesnt really strike me as stupid or slow like Nate often does. Tony just seems totally batshit insane with hamsters running wheels in his noggin. Both with impermeable levels of crazy but different kinds of crazy. Nates crazy is mixed with a tinge of stupid. Tonys crazy is mixed with a tinge of genius.

When has Conor not controlled distance in a fight besides 2 rounds to Diaz?

Look I'm nowhere close to a McGregor hugger but I give props when I see it. McGregor first round KO.

When has he ever fought anyone with a good jab, or someone that frequently uses push kicks to upset rhythm, cut off attacks, and maintain distance?

I agree that McGregor's head games won't likely work with Ferguson, any more than they did with Nate, but Conor can still win the fight via strikes because he's a helluva lot better in the standup than is Tony.

But Tony can still win the fight in the latter rounds by wearing McGregor down and by taking him down.

Well we're talking about ufc. Nobody gives a shit if he knocked out some nobody in ireland 10 years ago. If that was the case we'd be talking about how Joe Duffy and that other nobody strangled his ass.

Mmmm, the person that asked the question didn't specify - nor reply - when he asked if Conor fought someone bigger than him in the UFC or any other organization, and I posted he had.

You seem like an obsessed Conor fan, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to have a rough idea if he fought someone else in the same size range than Diaz.

Styles make match ups.

Conor doesn't do leg kicks and wrestling, he just throws well timed hands and has good TDD. Tony can't handle that, whereas Nate can cause he's got the boxing, cardio and chin.

At the same time, though, Nate's kryptonite is wrestling and leg kicks which Tony has no problem with. You throw in his butcher's elbows and fact that Nate bleeds easy - I'm fairly convinced Tony would plow through Nate.

But, as far as Conor vs Tony goes - I don't think Tony would make it to Round 2. That's why I'm annoyed by them wanting Nate 3 immediately. Just let Conor defend properly first. It's not gonna be difficult for him.

Back