Tony Kryptonite Lopez already 3-0 in 2018

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/tony-lopez-kryptonite

He just subbed Dan Charles in the 2nd round for the belt. Tony has 3 fights in March alone. This guy is a badass, despite his incidents with Adenilson Clementino with strikes after the bell.

I am a big fan of Tony, what are your guy's thoughts and what are some matchups you would like too see. I think he is due back on Russian soil to fight Aleks.

Last edited:
is he still KOTC hw champ? i know he was holding lhw and hw at the same time and tony johnson beat him for the hw strap like 7 years ago lol shows how far behind i am with kotc. i know he got it back tho sometime.

sherdog has him at 14 fights in 2017.

Looks like he is well on pace to beat that this year.

is he still KOTC hw champ? i know he was holding lhw and hw at the same time and tony johnson beat him for the hw strap like 7 years ago lol shows how far behind i am with kotc. i know he got it back tho sometime.

Yea he is his KO over Fabiano Sherner in February was a defence of the KOTC HW belt

sherdog has him at 14 fights in 2017.

Looks like he is well on pace to beat that this year.

He is a bad ass I love it. Has some good wins on his resume like

Shamil Abdurakhimov
Dmitry Zabolotny
Viktor Nemkov
Jason Lambert
Joey Beltran x2
Houston Alexander
Tyler East x2
Fernando Gonzalez x2
Kyle Kingsbury

It pisses me off he isnt in a bigger Russian org or ONE or Bellator or PFL even

That guy is still fighting ? I could of sworn he was 40 like 5 years ago

That guy is still fighting ? I could of sworn he was 40 like 5 years ago

I believe he said he was retired a few years back but that obviously didnt take long.

It pisses me off he isnt in a bigger Russian org or ONE or Bellator or PFL even

I remember thinking the same some years back but when he got a chance in Bellator he blew it. I also remember it was a verry poor performance.

He does have some decent wins but he also has some verry poor losses and at this stage i think he should be contend with being a Journeyman.

Didn't he sign with ACB? I hope we can see him there

Didn't he sign with ACB? I hope we can see him there

Yea I forget who he was lined up to fight. He was supposed to debut at their Montreal event. Do not know what happened there

I think he was signed with ACB but dont know what happened with that.

I think he was signed with ACB but dont know what happened with that.

His opponent got injured, the fight got cancelled.
Than on his FB page he mentioned they were going to make a fight for him on the next card. And as we know that has not happened.

Tony Lopez finishes Brian Ryan (20-8) via TKO finish from a beautifully timed head kick followed up by punches, referee stops the fight in the 3rd round. Lopez gets his 60th victory and is 3-0 in the month of March, 4-0 in 2018 so far

Can he still make the cut to 205? They need people there in general way more than heavy. Might be a way into a bigger promotion.

Can he still make the cut to 205? They need people there in general way more than heavy. Might be a way into a bigger promotion.

I am not sure. Last time he made 205 was 2016 to beat Lamont Stafford and defend his Sugar Creek LHW belt. I think if it was a bigger fight he would..

Tony is a warrior!!!

Tony vs Aleks Russia
Tony vs Vera one Fc
Tony PFL hw season
Tony acb vs aliakbari, smoldarev
Tony at the road Fc open weight gp

He deserves a bigger chance enven though he is a veteran

Tony VS Aleks is a interesting match up, hopefully he gets some good offers now.

Back