"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

"You cannot test me in a straight fight" - Really about Nate Diaz?
"Nobody on this earth can" - Really? GSP can't? Woodley Can't? Rockhold can't ? Romero can't? Ngannou can't? What about Nate Diaz?

Well, he once said 'you need size or weight to be able to beat me' or something along those lines.

Soon you will know who is who

url

he is not the goat tho

Most men (if they really wanted to) could rent fancy cars and hire hookers, and make Instagram posts trying to convince the world how great they are, and why everybody should respect them.

Fortunately in sports, all that doesn't matter, expect for what you can show on the field of play when the lights are the brightest and the pressure is the heaviest.

Sign the contract, and show me that you are the best. The difference between the truth and belief, is that, the truth can only be known after it happens.

I would love to see Conor talk in front of a guy like Rocky Marciano, who was basically Conor's size, maybe 10 lbs more. Marciano would give him the Shogun Rua look, and if Conor spoke up, Marciano would straight morph Conor's face.

cropped_GettyImages-72911163.jpg

tony and khabib are full of holes
connor and mcgregor are full of shit..
fuk this situation man

Get in the cage and exploit those holes then you punk bitch.

I used to think Conor was delusional and actually believed the shit that he said. I don't anymore. Everyone knows he's lost "straight up" fights. This is just to rally his dickriders and stir up the haters. He's good at it.

Khabib has so many holes he's undefeated... <LikeReally5>

Yeah and there are serious holes in your game as well. How does he not see this?

Greatest champion to have 4 belts without 1 defense.

Someone tell him that: "You ain't the champ until you defend the belt!

It was all reward on the way up.
Now it is all risk and he is scared as sh*t!
Soo much of this

I would love to see Conor talk in front of a guy like Rocky Marciano, who was basically Conor's size, maybe 10 lbs more. Marciano would give him the Shogun Rua look, and if Conor spoke up, Marciano would straight morph Conor's face.

cropped_GettyImages-72911163.jpg
And Marciano would hate him, because they are opposite ends of the respectrum

Only sherdoggers could get so personally offended by an instagram post.

Omg 269k likes it must be true

Soon you will know who is who

url

Good job keeping the illusion alive!
Work hard!!

The rest of the REAL FIGHT FANS?

We will wait until,
HE
SIGN
THAT
DOTTED
LINE

Until then its just posturing on social media from him and his fans.

55B8C272-F521-4A4D-BD5A-039AEC18ADA2.jpeg

GOAT? LOLOL

Conor is the lamest male champ in UFC history.
Are you inferring there is a female champion in UFC history that is more lame? GDR is tied with him for defenses, Carla Esparza had one defense, all others have at least booked a defense even if they lost except those who have just won their belts,

Conor is the lamest champion in combat sports.

Back