"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Soon you will know who is who

url

BERSERKER

McGregor is one to talk. He has more holes then Swiss cheese.

I like conor and khabib and Aldo and ferguson.
I like all of those guys.. They’re great to watch fight.

I’ll never understand how mma fans cheerlead and choose sides like a bunch of teenage girls.

I couldn’t imagine. Hating Cro Cop or nog or fedor back in the day because they fought each other.

Newer mma fans are bizarre.

A guy like conor. Is hilarious and entertaining in and out of the ring and the hate he gets is pretty hilarious.
Sure he wears tiny pants and wears a purse even that is tough to get out of my head but I’m just a fan of the fighting.

Khabib is going to beat him senseless and the world will laugh.

Tony is the champion.
He beat Kevin Lee to become the champ.

Khabib had a chance to fight Tony but he didn’t show up.

Thats why he's been running for two years from division and could barley split with gate keeper Diaz. Conman.

You heard it first, nate diaz has no holes in his game and is the #1 contender. Conor knows the holes in his game and khabib would exploit it

Both terrible are a matchup for him. Ferguson would beat him over time the same way Diaz did and Khabib would straight murder him.

Chicken shit, defend or get stripped bell end

I think he must be trolling at this point.

Fucking manlets, though (and i am one, btw)

Would love to see a 170lb guy saying nobody can test him passed around like a whore between a bunch of average heavyweights at a gym.
They have weight classes for a reason.

Back