"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

And I'm a proud Conor fan and here's what I think about you obsessed haters *cough cough

Also, it was Lorenzo who made the Conor vs Floyd fight happen. Just so you know

I'm truly starting to wonder if Conor haters are new to MMA...because there have always been far worse in MMA....Frankie Edgar getting about 124 title shots coming off losses...Cruz not defendeng for 3 to 4 years until he was finally stripped....Randy getting a gift title shot at HW after 4 years of retirement where his last fight was a TKO loss at LHW...BJ Penn getting a gift title shot at Matt Hughes when BJ had never fought before at 170....Gsp getting a gift title shot at MW after 4 years of retirement...Look at all the times Cain sat on the sidelines while holding the HW belt hostage. Cain had like 2 fights in 4 years. Literally a HW version of Khabib before there was Khabib...Nothing Conor has ever done has been half as bad as just the examples I listed. It's now confirmed that Conor sherdog haters never actually followed MMA

I hate having to spend so much time debunking this, but I will bite...and this isn't just about Conor, it's about the UFC (more so, IMHO).

First, pointing to past shitty matchmaking doesn't justify current shitty matchmaking. Frankie, BJ, and Randy may not have deserved their shots, but none of that removes the criticism of the path Conor has taken...it merely suggests that his situation isn't entirely novel.

So let's take a closer look, since Conor indeed isn't the first guy to benefit from gifts...

Where BJ, Frankie, and Randy are concerned...yes, gifted shots. Context matters though. At least Hughes, Aldo, and Timmay all had defenses under their belts to paritally justify parachuting in guys from other divisions.

(btw, I am assuming you just erred in saying that Randy got his HW title shot after 4yrs of retirement, since it was only about a year after he lost to Chuck at LHW).

When Conor was initially gifted his LW title shot, RDA only had one defense. After that fight fell through, RDA lost to Eddie...and how many defenses did Eddie have when Conor was still parachuted in? NONE. There was no merit to Conor leaping over EVERY contender at 155 (except money).

Cruz indeed set the standard for holding up a division, and Cain is an honourable mention...but at least they were injured. Hasn't Conor been healthy all this time and thus CHOSEN to never defend? By his own standard (see my sig), Conor should already have been stripped!

Conor also does not deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence as GSP...unless it is to point out that he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence lol

GSP ruled the WW division for years, had a string of title defenses, and retired as the undeniable GOAT of his division. He returned after 4yrs off, at age 36, for a legacy fight at 185, against a similarly older fighter looking for the same...yes, it was indeed a gift (for both guys). Despite it fucking over deserving contenders, GSP's long history of in-cage accomplishments suggests he was not grossly undeserving of special treatment (and he wasn't holding up WW while doing so).

Conor? He did not rule 145 for years, had no similar string of defenses, and did not leave as the undeniable GOAT, particularly since Aldo received no rematch (even after beating Frankie and being "promised" one). You might note that Hughes granted GSP a deserved rematch and GSP returned the favour...THAT is champ behaviour.

So when the 155 gifted title shot with RDA fell through, Conor bravely takes a fight with Nate at 170. Commendable, for sure...but say what you want, the result is that he got STOPPED by a guy fighting on *days* notice.

Now rather than have to go defend his 145 title, or even return to the gifted 155 title fight that had been on hold, Conor is GIFTED an immediate rematch in a meaningless fight, in a division he doesn't even compete in, despite getting stopped the first time? even dominant champs have taken fights before getting rematches, and here is Conor getting an immediate one, in a meaningless non-title fight, while holding up the title picture in two other divisions?

tl;dr - as entertaining as Conor's fights have all been, his path also represents some extended and unprecedented bullshit (largely the UFC's doing) that your examples don't even come close to touching.

This isn't about "hating Conor" or denying that others have been gifted opportunities...it's about being upset at the SERIES of gifts Conor has been given, and the REPEATED prioritization of money over merit by the UFC where Conor is concerned.

Well, if he decides to actually fight either Tony or Khabib, I won't have to run on any platform. I enjoy Conor fighting, I respect his awesome ability and talent, and I will gladly accept him as a champion as long as he keeps fighting for his belt without the sideshow. I sometimes enjoy his verbal game quite a bit, but only when he's in the run up to his mma fights. In my opinion, the 2nd Diaz fight was uncalled for at the time, and the Mayweather fight was completely fucking ridiculous. I hope he returns to defend his belt by April at the latest and wouldn't be bothered personally if he won or lost. Anything beyond that and I hope he just fades away and dies old and happy with his family.
His nuthuggers suck floppy donkey dick, no matter what.
View attachment 324385
Makes sense to me as a Conor fan to wait for Ramadan to come and then face Tony.

You are fkn funny. So because one guy is posting pics of him supposedly training...and talking jibberish, that he trains more than Tony or Khabib? Both of which have already proven they have trained more, and partied less than Conor.

Conor fans have got to be the most twisted, desperate, and demented fans in all of MMA.

Please, by all means provide some proof to back up the claim that either Tony or Khabib is training more than Conor at the moment.

Tony and Khabib absolutely do not have to fight one another.

I didn't say they did. I said I wouldn't have a problem if they did.

You're the one dealing in absolutes here, not me.

it's cool if Conor sits around and does nothing while tough contenders eliminate each other

I never said that either. I said if they fought you would have a clear #1 contender.

Which you would.

I also said they both could get title shots, but of course you didn't cherry pick that.

Tony was booked to fight Khabib and your retarded response to that was "Conor's training". Again, no one cares about training.

You were talking about Tony wanting to fight Khabib 11 months ago and not Tony wanting to fight Khabib right now? That's the retarded part here.

Pl
I didn't say they did. I said I wouldn't have a problem if they did.

You're the one dealing in absolutes here, not me.

Except when you clearly say that Tony is not the number one contender. Like below.

I don't care about Tony fighting Khabib because neither one of them is the #1 contender without fighting each other.

^^^^^^^

I never said that either. I said if they fought you would have a clear #1 contender.

Which you would.

I also said they both could get title shots, but of course you didn't cherry pick that.

I'm responding to what you said and you are clearly saying you are fine with Khabib fighting Tony while Conor does nothing.

You were talking about Tony wanting to fight Khabib 11 months ago and not Tony wanting to fight Khabib right now? That's the retarded part here.

No, I was talking about Tony actually being booked to fight Khabib and your moronic response about Conor training as if that means anything lol. Dumbass.

should focus on the holes in his game before critiquing others

PiercingMildGrouper.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Beaten on the ground
Beaten on the feet

LOL he should have said "no manlet in the world can"

Jones, Stipe, AJ or Ngannu kill him in 10 seconds

I hate having to spend so much time debunking this, but I will bite...and this isn't just about Conor, it's about the UFC (more so, IMHO).

First, pointing to past shitty matchmaking doesn't justify current shitty matchmaking. Frankie, BJ, and Randy may not have deserved their shots, but none of that removes the criticism of the path Conor has taken...it merely suggests that his situation isn't entirely novel.

So let's take a closer look, since Conor indeed isn't the first guy to benefit from gifts...

Where BJ, Frankie, and Randy are concerned...yes, gifted shots. Context matters though. At least Hughes, Aldo, and Timmay all had defenses under their belts to paritally justify parachuting in guys from other divisions.

(btw, I am assuming you just erred in saying that Randy got his HW title shot after 4yrs of retirement, since it was only about a year after he lost to Chuck at LHW).

When Conor was initially gifted his LW title shot, RDA only had one defense. After that fight fell through, RDA lost to Eddie...and how many defenses did Eddie have when Conor was still parachuted in? NONE. There was no merit to Conor leaping over EVERY contender at 155 (except money).

Cruz indeed set the standard for holding up a division, and Cain is an honourable mention...but at least they were injured. Hasn't Conor been healthy all this time and thus CHOSEN to never defend? By his own standard (see my sig), Conor should already have been stripped!

Conor also does not deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence as GSP...unless it is to point out that he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence lol

GSP ruled the WW division for years, had a string of title defenses, and retired as the undeniable GOAT of his division. He returned after 4yrs off, at age 36, for a legacy fight at 185, against a similarly older fighter looking for the same...yes, it was indeed a gift (for both guys). Despite it fucking over deserving contenders, GSP's long history of in-cage accomplishments suggests he was not grossly undeserving of special treatment (and he wasn't holding up WW while doing so).

Conor? He did not rule 145 for years, had no similar string of defenses, and did not leave as the undeniable GOAT, particularly since Aldo received no rematch (even after beating Frankie and being "promised" one). You might note that Hughes granted GSP a deserved rematch and GSP returned the favour...THAT is champ behaviour.

So when the 155 gifted title shot with RDA fell through, Conor bravely takes a fight with Nate at 170. Commendable, for sure...but say what you want, the result is that he got STOPPED by a guy fighting on *days* notice.

Now rather than have to go defend his 145 title, or even return to the gifted 155 title fight that had been on hold, Conor is GIFTED an immediate rematch in a meaningless fight, in a division he doesn't even compete in, despite getting stopped the first time? even dominant champs have taken fights before getting rematches, and here is Conor getting an immediate one, in a meaningless non-title fight, while holding up the title picture in two other divisions?

tl;dr - as entertaining as Conor's fights have all been, his path also represents some extended and unprecedented bullshit (largely the UFC's doing) that your examples don't even come close to touching.

This isn't about "hating Conor" or denying that others have been gifted opportunities...it's about being upset at the SERIES of gifts Conor has been given, and the REPEATED prioritization of money over merit by the UFC where Conor is concerned.
iu

Lol fucking what??? Fight or go away. Is he trying to justify not fighting by saying he's so much better than them so there's no point? What about his 3 submission losses and getting taking down and beaten by Mendes? Sounds like he has some holes too.

Conor went from a poor but toughblood Irish stud of a man... to a rich girl posing on social media for likes.

Hope to see the old warrior spirit return one day.

Edit: Post #20,000. <3 Sherdog

Too funny..

Conor went from a poor but toughblood Irish stud of a man... to a rich girl posing on social media for likes.

Hope to see the old warrior spirit return one day.

Edit: Post #20,000. <3 Sherdog
Great post to break 2000 on.

Please, by all means provide some proof to back up the claim that either Tony or Khabib is training more than Conor at the moment.
You need the proof man, it's your assertion, not mine. Those stupid social media posts are to fool the retards defending him, not me. So I sure hope you don't think that is proof.
You are the one who is also responsible to provide the proof Khabib and Tony are not training.
I can bet you one thing...Khabib and Tony were training the entire time Conor was out gallivanting. If anything Conor has some catching up to do, due to his vacationing, since 2016.

The only thing that's full of holes is Conor's gas tank. It's got more holes than a car after a mafia hit.

"double greatest"?

That whole little message might be the dumbest quote Conor has ever posted.......scratch that. The dumbest thing anybody has posted.

Back