Tony is gonna give me a heart attack

Not sure how any of what Tony was doing here constitutes 'stupid shit to his knee'. It all looks fairly elementary to me...cartwheel, kip up, ring-circling...

Do you have a history of hypertension in your family TS?
Agreed.

He is doing absolutely 100% correct things. It's impossible to injure yourself like this. Ts and most of sherdoggers never entered a gym.

I hope once Khabib and Tony get done with their fight, they can be friends so Tony can train at AKA. It's a match made in hell.

@GreatSaintGuillotine

Are you out of shape? Not trying to be too rude here. But since when is normal footwork and a little cartwheel crazy and dangerous stuff ?

The man is a fucking boss. And he need to move. I see nothing wrong in that video.

Sherdoggers are pussies...What do you want him to do? Not move ever?

It was literally bad luck why he got injured last time and UFC incompetence of leaving huge cables and shit laying around.

I see nothing wrong...He moves and does weird shit...that's what makes him a unique fighter and not a fucking cookie cutter fighter like 99% of UFC fighters today.

Im glad Tony is still doing what he has always done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see someone else who gets it.

m96jjd.jpg

Soldier of God, Sage " super " Northcutt KO'd some balding "half the man he used to be" guy named Otto. Rustling the jimmies of the bacne clad weirdos of Sherdog that were rooting against this bible study badass.

DC called out Bork at the last PPV after ko'ing city bankrupting pension - fire fighter, and part time Cage fighter - Stipe Miocic. And now half of Sherdog has a dirty tampon because Lesnar is going to leap frog a bunch of contenders to challenge DC for the heavy weight strap.

Basically, Sherdog is MAD AF and are a bunch of crying malcontents.

<{1-8}> but what's new ?? Hope that got you up to speed.

K

let him do what he wants, he knows his body

hopefully him vs khabib later this year at MSG. conor is ducking

That's an interesting line "he knows his body" you would think fighters should know their bodies by now, know how to train not to get injured.

Similarly with cutting weight, their coach and nutritionist involved. The stakes are so high you'd think they would have figured these things out by now.

And still you have so many injuries and missed cuts. It's hard to understand really. I think some guys can't help but push themselves to the limit in training.

That's an interesting line "he knows his body" you would think fighters should know their bodies by now, know how to train not to get injured.

Similarly with cutting weight, their coach and nutritionist involved. The stakes are so high you'd think they would have figured these things out by now.

And still you have so many injuries and missed cuts. It's hard to understand really. I think some guys can't help but push themselves to the limit in training.
they take the risks because they think their worth taking

“Snapjitsu” is presumably referring to his tendons.

Wtf freaks out over a kip up and a cartwheel? Those are basic movements for him. If he can’t even do those or struggles with them how do you expect him to come back like ever? He’s a 34 year old pro athlete not a 75 year old retired geriatric.

If he keeps doing stupid shit to his fucking knee!

Why must he tempt fate? This shit is gonna get him injured again. At least he's taking precautions with running.

Can't wait for someone to KO this weird fucktard and Kebab so the 155 division can move forward.

Never hated a fighter as much as I hate Tony Furgeson. I hate him with all my heart in every way.

@GreatSaintGuillotine

Are you out of shape? Not trying to be too rude here. But since when is normal footwork and a little cartwheel crazy and dangerous stuff ?

The man is a fucking boss. And he need to move. I see nothing wrong in that video.
Doing kip ups on a bum knee is dumb as shit Frode.

And no, I am quite in shape. I'm just not delutional about how easily you can fuck up a knee after surgery

Doing kip ups on a bum knee is dumb as shit Frode.

And no, I am quite in shape. I'm just not delutional about how easily you can fuck up a knee after surgery

Yeah but its a thin red line. He need to stay aktive. And he also need to stay confident.

I would been more worried if he was drilling wrestling takedowns.

Never hated a fighter as much as I hate Tony Furgeson. I hate him with all my heart in every way.
How?! Tony is a fucking boss! Leaves it all in the cage. I get frustrated with him but ai could never hate the guy

Yeah but its a thin red line. He need to stay aktive. And he also need to stay confident.

I would been more worried if he was drilling wrestling takedowns.
I'm pretty sure he is. He's doing duck walks (thats what my coach called them) with is a single leg drill so, I'd assume that he's still training TDs. He seems to be taking it easy on leg kicks tho.

Looked OK to me nothing really off the wall in that footage compared to some the bat sh!t psycho training he will sometime employ...

You need to have a savage mindset like Tony in order to recover from an injury like that. While bums like all of you would be scared to injure your leg every step you go, Tony is already out there being a savage. It's what makes him a great fighter in the first place

Make no mistake, he’ll never move or perform how he did pre-injury. You don’t fuck your shit up like that and return to normal. With any luck he’ll tear everything again before he ever sets foot in the cage.

Tony, if you see this please consider the following; it will impress your fanbase infinitely more if you stay healthy long enough to compete and win than any content in those stupid media posts.

He looks like he's moving around better than ever tbh.

Back