Tony is gonna give me a heart attack

4 members of my immediate family have had to undergo knee surgery. Little shit can fuck up your knee big time after surgery.
I get it, but at the same time...you can't live life scared of getting hurt. Tony is a professional athlete, and his ability to move well is terribly important, thus he is training movement/range of motion/etc. You wouldn't expect him not to train BJJ for fear of hyper-extending his joints yeah?

What’s really new with weird tony Ferguson ?

I get it, but at the same time...you can't live life scared of getting hurt. Tony is a professional athlete, and his ability to move well is terribly important, thus he is training movement/range of motion/etc. You wouldn't expect him not to train BJJ for fear of hyper-extending his joints yeah?
Dude, you're misunderstanding me. I'm fine with tony kicking the heavy bag, running, rolling on the mats, ect.

HOWEVER, I would expect him not to do stupid shit like kip ups, leg lock defense (letting dude lock kneebars on him, high intensity rolling, prolonged sprints, high box jumps...you get the point

Training is important but you have to train smart and know what risks aren't worth it.

Last edited:
I mean Tony Ferguson is awesome and crazy no doubt. If he fucks up his knee or something though again after all this new movement shiz well it will look pretty shitty

If he keeps doing stupid shit to his fucking knee!

Why must he tempt fate? This shit is gonna get him injured again. At least he's taking precautions with running.

Looking good!

Should be ready to move on to the steel pipes training in a couple of weeks.

If he injures himself doing stupid shit again I will abandon the Tony bandwagon for good.

m96jjd.jpg

If he keeps doing stupid shit to his fucking knee!

Why must he tempt fate? This shit is gonna get him injured again. At least he's taking precautions with running.

<{RoseRun}>WHERE WAS THE " STUPID SHIT " !!??

<You11> CLICK BAIT !! BAN THIS WMMA FAN !!

m96jjd.jpg

<{RoseRun}>WHERE WAS THE " STUPID SHIT " !!??

<You11> CLICK BAIT !! BAN THIS WMMA FAN !!
Ok can someone explain to me what this thing is about? I've been seeing these posts with the DEMBONES belt around a lot. What did I miss?

Tony would be cocky enough to taunt while he shadow boxes.

I don't believe he lost hit title because of a horrible personality.

m96jjd.jpg

Ok can someone explain to me what this thing is about? I've been seeing these posts with the DEMBONES belt around a lot. What did I miss?

Soldier of God, Sage " super " Northcutt KO'd some balding "half the man he used to be" guy named Otto. Rustling the jimmies of the bacne clad weirdos of Sherdog that were rooting against this bible study badass.

DC called out Bork at the last PPV after ko'ing city bankrupting pension - fire fighter, and part time Cage fighter - Stipe Miocic. And now half of Sherdog has a dirty tampon because Lesnar is going to leap frog a bunch of contenders to challenge DC for the heavy weight strap.

Basically, Sherdog is MAD AF and are a bunch of crying malcontents.

<{1-8}> but what's new ?? Hope that got you up to speed.

Im pretty sure when they do a knee surgery they reinforce a lot the tendons.... im not so worried about the knee that had surgery, but worried about the other one

Back