Rumored Tony Ferguson Was Offered Fight @ UFC 233

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He is so cringe though. Please Tony, stop talking. I like you as a fighter, but im hating you with every word that comes out your mouth.

I can't even imagine this guy as a champion. Seriously, its insane if this guy gets constant media coverage if he becomes champion. At leat Kalabeeb barely speaks english.
Khabib is excellent with his trash talk (he don't talk enough), Tony is the exact opposite.

This is bullshit.

I wanted to see Max and Ferg so bad.

You can't blame Max for sticking to FW though. He still has a lot of good fights there.

He is so cringe though. Please Tony, stop talking. I like you as a fighter, but im hating you with every word that comes out your mouth.

I can't even imagine this guy as a champion. Seriously, its insane if this guy gets constant media coverage if he becomes champion. At leat Kalabeeb barely speaks english.
226336.jpg

that's your AV buddy, if there's anyone cringe here, it's you

“And TheNew”We Entertained The Idea For The Anaheim Card, Even Said Yes To An Opponent. Guess No One Wanted To Get Handed A Loss, Their Loss

Who could it have been? My guess is

519_Dustin_Poirier.0.0.jpg

I think you mean 233 (the cancelled card)

235 is not in Anaheim

I doubt he would even mention Nate. Nobody ever expects Nate to fight.

It would be pretty sad if it was though.
Had to be a high profile name

1. To Carry the card to a decent amount PPV buys
2. To get a guy who has clearly earned a title shot to take the fight

Porier doesn't fit the bill

It was Nate or Max imo

“And TheNew”We Entertained The Idea For The Anaheim Card, Even Said Yes To An Opponent. Guess No One Wanted To Get Handed A Loss, Their Loss

Who could it have been? My guess is

519_Dustin_Poirier.0.0.jpg

Makes sense
We know there won't be a resolution with Khabib for a bit, so get Tony a fight soon

If it's not Conor or khabib he should refuse

When he says no one wanted to get it he means Khabib, Connor or Diaz. I bet Dustin and any other LW without an opponent would have taken it... Tony exaggerating..
Dustin already called out tony and was turned down. Everybody's afraid to fight down.

Dude he’s not fighting Tony. He has said numerous times he has no interest. His manager is trying to set up some mega payday. I promise you he is not competing in mixed martial arts for a very long time. It’s not happening.
Ali is the one who has no interest because he's a greedy manager.

He's talking all kinds of shit that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Of course Khabib would take the Floyd fight, but that doesn't mean the UFC will allow it. He'll fight Tony or GSP when he comes back, or Conor if the UFC pressure for it enough.

Ali is the one who has no interest because he's a greedy manager.

He's talking all kinds of shit that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Of course Khabib would take the Floyd fight, but that doesn't mean the UFC will allow it. He'll fight Tony or GSP when he comes back, or Conor if the UFC pressure for it enough.

Number one he is getting suspended. Probably 6 to 9 months. Even if it is retroactive he still going to be sitting out for a long time waiting for some big payday. Unfortunately this is what is going on right now after somebody wins a big fight. They sit around and wait for some perfect opportunity. It sucks for the fans.

Dude he’s not fighting Tony. He has said numerous times he has no interest. His manager is trying to set up some mega payday. I promise you he is not competing in mixed martial arts for a very long time. It’s not happening.

He said just the other day that Tony was the first in line when he gets back.

He said just the other day that Tony was the first in line when he gets back.

He did not specifically say that at all. Did you even read the article? He mentions Tony and Dustin as possibilities. His manager is singing a completely different tune. And his manager is a fucking lunatic.

Had to be a high profile name

1. To Carry the card to a decent amount PPV buys
2. To get a guy who has clearly earned a title shot to take the fight

Porier doesn't fit the bill

It was Nate or Max imo
Nate is the most overrated UFc fighter ever. He is 6-6 last 12 fights and somehow conor mctapper fanboys overate him because he killed their boy two times..Nate doesnt even deserve a top 10 fight lets be honest.

Number one he is getting suspended. Probably 6 to 9 months. Even if it is retroactive he still going to be sitting out for a long time waiting for some big payday. Unfortunately this is what is going on right now after somebody wins a big fight. They sit around and wait for some perfect opportunity. It sucks for the fans.
Khabib won't stay out until he's stripped.

The UFC would strip him if he won't fight after Ramadan and his suspension.

Back