Tony Ferguson vs Khabib hype video

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Been a long time since a fight the UFC has put together got me excited. Who wins ?

billbored.gif

All this hype over a fake belt

Who wins? the fans obviously.

My heart says Tony, my money says Khabib.

A long time?? How about the 400$ you put up lately & lost?? You weren't excited then??

2 seconds in and they already talk about Conor...

Not going to bet on this one are you Kev?

hahaha.....Spoken like a true McNut-Nibbler.

What, should we wait til 2030 for your hero to finally defend his belt?

More testicle talk from you.

You are obsessed over those Big Irish Balls

If you need a hype video for this fight, then its time to delete ur account and never come back

If Tony actually thinks he is better than khabib at all facets of mma.. He's smoked too much with bravo. He isn't even in the same area code in wrestling, takedowns, grappling in general. Tony has a black belt.. True, but that means what now days.. Khabib handled plenty og bjj black belts in grappling. My pick is def khabib.. And by a wide margin. I saw Lee mount Tony, I saw Lando rock him several times on 2 weeks notice... Its not going to be pretty for Tony unless he gets that Matt serra miracle punch.

If Tony actually thinks he is better than khabib at all facets of mma.. He's smoked too much with bravo. He isn't even in the same area code in wrestling, takedowns, grappling in general. Tony has a black belt.. True, but that means what now days.. Khabib handled plenty og bjj black belts in grappling. My pick is def khabib.. And by a wide margin. I saw Lee mount Tony, I saw Lando rock him several times on 2 weeks notice... Its not going to be pretty for Tony unless he gets that Matt serra miracle punch.
Wrestling, takedowns and grappling. I like how you try to make it seem like those are three completely unrelated things.

Khabib is a better grappler than Tony. Leave it at that.

So Pumped!!! April 7th cant get here fast enough. Bless them with health MMA Gods so it finally happens.

Wrestling, takedowns and grappling. I like how you try to make it seem like those are three completely unrelated things.

U want me to say Tony has better striking.. I will . Its true.. But the fight won't be a stand up war. And yes there is a difference in grappling between , bjj, and wrestling. All fighting is related of course. I said grappling in general.. And there is def a difference between wrestling and takedowns. Sambo, judo... Are way different than wrestling. Just like there's a difference in striking.. Ie boxing. Kickboxing.. Muy Tai... All striking but all different.

Lol well said was thinking the same thing.. I dont see the sub game favoring khabib though..tony can and just might sub him.. It was a great video and im going with tony..khabib hasnt changed his game up which leaves you to be exposed eventually and a fighter like tony actually lines up really well with his style..a rangey hi pace movement striker with great sub skills ..doesnt bod well for the push through lunging , grinding wrestler style that khabib uses..

Back