Tony Ferguson training "smart"

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

giphy.gif

20180413064607_DanEo22VMAAK9YK.JPG

He didn't injure himself training, so I won't go in on him. But FFS can he chill with the sunglasses indoors. And I don't care if they're prescription lenses.

But he was just shaking someone's hand. Sarcasm.

He didn't injure himself training, so I won't go in on him. But FFS can he chill with the sunglasses indoors. And I don't care if they're prescription lenses.
I just struggle with the guy in general. I admire his skill inside the cage, but he seems like a douche when he's talking.

LOL yeah. And don't give me that light insensitivity crap, I have a range of conditions with my high myopic eyes including posterior vitreous detachments almost leading to retina tears and I don't need to wear dark tinted glasses indoor. One of Michael Bisping's eye got ViTRTored and he doesn't need them.

Funny thing was in his instagram post at the doctors office he was wearing normal glasses.
I'm guessing he's afraid to get nerdbashed by Colby.

Technically right BUT , you don’t injure your knee that bad byjust tripping.
He weakened his knee through bad training methods leading to this.

Source , personal experience with knee and ankle injuries and discussion with doctors.

I don’t have much of empathy with him, he should have injured himself long time before honestly , and the saddest part about it he won’t learn anything

I got arthritis just watching that shit...

Blew my wad when he did overhead presses on a hoverboard

He must be related to Cain.

Source , personal experience with knee and ankle injuries and discussion with doctors.

I don’t have much of empathy with him, he should have injured himself long time before honestly , and the saddest part about it he won’t learn anything

Freak accidents are fucked tho. If you twist your leg weird you can heelhook yourself pretty good even in a minor fall. I injured my knee this way when I was a little kid.

he probably loosened up his ligaments too much with his pseudoscience training..

hopefully he gonna take it easy with that shit and just traing normally

Of course you can...that's absurd to think that isn't possible.

So I'm not a fan of his, but would like to provide a bit of insight. You may be right regarding bad training methods. I've had several soft tissue injuries (including a torn ACL), and I have to say, many of them were due to pushing my body too hard once fatigued. Some have said that a simple trip cannot be the cause of his injury. My guess is that his legs and support muscles were fatigued from a workout (and possibly dehydration). When you're muscles are fatigued, your ligaments and tendons tend to take more force from something like a trip.

When I tore my ACL, I had a morning leg workout, had a long day at work without much water, skipped lunch,and decided to play in my soccer league in the evening before having any dinner. My cleats got caught in some long grass and I "tripped", completely tearing my ACL. Prior to that, I many worse falls, impacts, etc. The key to the injury for me was muscle fatigue and poor hydration. Seem like something a fighter might have to deal with a week out from a fight.

First time I saw this, I've said it before and I'm convinced now; this guy is a complete idiot with that black energy

Back