Tony Ferguson telling Werdum "Shut up before I ankle pick you" had me laughing hard

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL like thats supposed to intimidate a giant BJJ blackbelt? usually guys say im knock your ass out, that comment was so funny, Tony threatening Werdum with an ankle pick it wasn't what I expected, tony is a funny ass dude in an unintentional way.

Im imagining tony trying this on giant werdum
anklepick.jpeg

20151214jsinghbmc2015600.jpg

Werdum should have got on one leg and pointed his ankle towards Ferg and say "go for it maricon"

It may just be that Werdum falls for the ankle pick sometimes. His first fight against Browne, that was the only thing Travis could do against him. Not a strong insult from Tony, but thats something I've noticed about Wedrum. He probably welcomes it anyway cause he wants to be on his back as it is.

He'd ankle pick himself right into a triangle and go sleepy time. lol

Tony is trying too hard to be a dick for press and is actually coming across like one instead of a funny/charismatic one. I really disliked both Kevin and Tony but he made it easy to root for Kevin in this one.

It related news, Conor told GGG through social media to "shut up before I touch ya with the jab".

<36>

I had the same reaction. Tony is a fucking riot lol.

Tbh, I felt like Werdum was the more annoying guy in that little interaction.

Tony is so unlikable that I am actually rooting for Kevin Lee. Kevin Lee!

Hahaha, he said "have fun fighting on the undercard".

But seriously, anyone know what this was about? And why was Werdum speaking portugese the whole time when he speaks good english?

Hahaha, he said "have fun fighting on the undercard".

But seriously, anyone know what this was about? And why was Werdum speaking portugese the whole time when he speaks good english?
When Latinos start cussing you out in Spanish/Portuguese you know they are serious

Back