Tony Ferguson should sue the UFC and Lee if he gets staph

Going knowingly into a fight with a highly infectious potentially deadly diseases that hospitalizes and kills people as well as leaving life long scars is the most disrespectful thing possible in MMA except for maybe going in with hepatitis (which happens).

This is utterly shady and unacceptable.

This is what happened with Mark Hunt

Lee knew he was sick. The UFC docs should have been able to recognize staph if a Sherdogger can. Fight should have been called off or changed.

There is criminal and civil liability here. Same as if Lee attacked Tony with a hep infected needle.

Tony had minutes to notice Lee had staph and what was he supposed to do? Say he wasn't going to fight because his opponent obviously had staph despite being cleared by the docs and AC (hell sue them as well)?

He's a fighter, not some Internet soft ass.. you don't know either person nor have a vested interest, so simmer down. It happens daily in the gym and a little antibiotics does the trick if catching staph from a training partner or opponent. You casuals complain about so much but don't even compete in the sport or train.

He's a fighter, not some Internet soft ass.. you don't know either person nor have a vested interest, so simmer down. It happens daily in the gym and a little antibiotics does the trick if catching staph from a training partner or opponent. You casuals complain about so much but don't even compete in the sport or train.

Just like Mark Hunt was fine with some antibiotics.

I rolled yesterday on a fucking sweaty mat with my trainer a Estima black belt who had just finished judo practice with an Olympian. How about you? If my trainer had staph I wouldn't have rolled. Same as long finger nails or an open wound.

I disagree. This thread is shittier because it's not as original.

tenor.gif

If Lee was on antibiotics for a couple of days prior to the fight, they could defend their actions by saying it was reasonable to believe it was no longer contagious.

But you're right, America always needs more lawsuits.

Just like Mark Hunt was fine with some antibiotics.

I rolled yesterday on a fucking sweaty mat with my trainer a Estima black belt who had just finished judo practice with an Olympian. How about you? If my trainer had staph I wouldn't have rolled. Same as long finger nails or an open wound.
Well being I have pro fights on my resume.. and born in 1978, pretty sure I know what I speak of. Reality is, to sue someone or company is snitching and is soft ass bs. Especially in a sport in which it happens often.. if it's a new thing to you, it's because you yourself are new and prob a millennial I assume.. being that generation is full of spoiled, entitled children. Is Lee or Tony complaining? No, but you are.. a stranger who thinks tossing out a name and telling me you rolled, is supposed to give you more clout. Yet you assume others on here don't train and/or compete in mma or martial arts. If your trainer had staph, he may not know right away.. hence the reality to people getting it in the gym. Once again, saying a stranger should sue someone, is odd and almost stalkerish in thought.

Tony has every right to sue...but if you're in UFC's shoes. You can't afford to just leave the card to MM vs. Borg....
VinceMoney.jpg

Going knowingly into a fight with a highly infectious potentially deadly diseases that hospitalizes and kills people as well as leaving life long scars is the most disrespectful thing possible in MMA except for maybe going in with hepatitis (which happens).

This is utterly shady and unacceptable.

This is what happened with Mark Hunt

Lee knew he was sick. The UFC docs should have been able to recognize staph if a Sherdogger can. Fight should have been called off or changed.

There is criminal and civil liability here. Same as if Lee attacked Tony with a hep infected needle.

Tony had minutes to notice Lee had staph and what was he supposed to do? Say he wasn't going to fight because his opponent obviously had staph despite being cleared by the docs and AC (hell sue them as well)?

The irony of the situation is that if they pulled the fight against Kevin he would not be the interim champ would not have made 500k in cash and would not be getting ready for a red panty night fight against Conor.

So he would be an absolute idiot to even consider that course of action seeing as his life is better of even if he does end up catching Staph during that fight.

Grow some balls and man up. All these leftists in big cities suing over the smallest things when they get triggered is reallllly getting annoying. If tony REALLY didn't know about it going into the fight and something happened because of it fair enough, that's not a small thing.

But if tony knew in advance to the fight and still chose to go in that makes the list for 1 of the most pathetic sues. If he didn't know and nothing comes of this then a sue is still kind of silly but not as bad as if he knew.

Well being I have pro fights on my resume.. and born in 1978, pretty sure I know what I speak of. Reality is, to sue someone or company is snitching and is soft ass bs. Especially in a sport in which it happens often.. if it's a new thing to you, it's because you yourself are new and prob a millennial I assume.. being that generation is full of spoiled, entitled children. Is Lee or Tony complaining? No, but you are.. a stranger who thinks tossing out a name and telling me you rolled, is supposed to give you more clout. Yet you assume others on here don't train and/or compete in mma or martial arts. If your trainer had staph, he may not know right away.. hence the reality to people getting it in the gym. Once again, saying a stranger should sue someone, is odd and almost stalkerish in thought.
retarded

Jesus. Staph is some nasty crap. But Tony wanted to fight bad. Don't think he would have cared what Lee had.

Sophomoric thread. What legal basis are you presenting, counselor? Where are the damages??

Fuckwit

lmao Staph is a load of "crap", bunch of pro-vaccine propaganda bullshit

fuckin nerds whove never had a staph infection and think its a fuckin death sentence. lol

Back