Tony Ferguson posts another video with a risky core and balance exercise

I don't see the difficulty in those exercises.

The same shit could have been done on the floor.

I mean, the guy is on a 10 fight winning streak.

Whatever weird shit he's doing, it's obviously working. He just needs to stop wearing sunglasses indoors.

its funny how he does all these dangerous horrible form workouts that have high probability of injury yet he got the worst injury ever tripping on a simple cable in doors after an interview.

I don’t believe him. He probably fucked up in training, then pretended to trip, freak accident and shit.

Was laughing before I even opened the thread knowing I was about to see some crazy shit!

Wasn't disappointed, Tony's a fucking g aha, hopefully we can see him fight khalabeeb or the duck soon ✌️

Maybe he is just a good troll

and these are old clips

this is what happens you put a hipster in a fighter's body.

The whole time I’m watching that I’m thinking,

“PLEASE don’t kick that Fucking thing.”

I hope he breaks his leg again.

Really? You want a professional athlete laid up and out of the cage again? Bro, I don’t what your fucking problem is, but wishing for tony to re-injure himself is awesome and i definitely agree.

I'm Tony Ferguson and welcome to Jackass!

its funny how he does all these dangerous horrible form workouts that have high probability of injury yet he got the worst injury ever tripping on a simple cable in doors after an interview.
that's assuming he actually hurt himself that way. He could've used that as an excuse for a pre-existing injury from some of these stupid things he does, or they could've weakened him to the point that tripping was all it took

He’s a retard. It’s fairly self explanatory.

At least he took it easy last night and went to enjoy a relaxed evening under the stars at the local beach

He could just like, not use those objects and do planks or whatever on the ground without the risk of breaking his damn neck, you know, just a thought.

It's actually quite funny. He acts like David copperfield setting up his next illusion in the beginning of the clip. Also, the camera person moving around and zooming in/out to make it seem extreme

Does anyone think his training methods might help him in a fight, or it's just all stupidity?
For instance lifting in stupid positions, since in a fight you sometimes end up in weird positions lifting someone....

Most of it seems stupid as shit, as someone else said he could have done that on the floor, not up in the air.

Back