Tony Ferguson posts another video with a risky core and balance exercise

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

<mma4>
T-Ferg doing the most like usual. Looking forward to his next fight announcement.

Clearly has too much time on his hands. Get this man a fight

<mma4>
T-Ferg doing the most like usual. Looking forward to his next fight announcement.

Exclusive news: Tony Ferguson broke vertebrae during the training after falling head first on a stool.

So if he’s cleared does that mean his knee is 100% or should he still take it easy the coming months?

4 months of rehab, 12 weeks of training camp, only to be derailed by no.2 pencil 2 days before the fight.

Seriously, dude is gonna crack some ribs doing that shit.

Not that risky if you have a good balance imo.

Just weird. Weird it is.

I will not post that gif where hes doing the Brock dance but common what is he trying to do with this .
It's not even funny anymore.

someone post the deadlifts he was doing that makes you get a hernia and a popped disc just by watching him

I'd get it if it was funny, but the guys a total prick and did shit like this even before getting stick for it, he can joke on all he wants about his training methods pretending he's trolling us, but truth is he's a grade a prat who trains like a clown, we all seen the deadlift video years ago...

It’s like some kind of autistic gymnastic routine.

someone post the deadlifts he was doing that makes you get a hernia and a popped disc just by watching him

Tony when he is 65

tenor.gif

I feel like that's stuff he could have done on the floor.

Kicks steel, deadlifts like an idiot...

Who?

Who lets him train these ways?

Back