Tony ferguson on the speed bag

Always a treat!

Make that date!

I love Tony, one of my favorite fighters, but I wish he wasn’t taking this fights against Pettis. He’s already the clear #1 contender.

I’m so hyped for that card. Tony wins. Khabib wins. They set up #5 match between them and it falls apart because that’s how this number one bullshit works

I love Tony, one of my favorite fighters, but I wish he wasn’t taking this fights against Pettis. He’s already the clear #1 contender.
He hasn’t been active much and needs to be on that card in case something falls apart in main event.

That's the most normal workout I've ever seen from Tony
Yeah, I'm disappointed. I was hoping he would be standing on a skateboard while holding a chainsaw in one hand and hitting the speed bag with the other.

tumblr_n69yhiBHVb1r539hzo1_400.gif

Sad that you call yourself a combat sports fan but can't recognize the music from kickboxer.

Okay, I've never seen that film I admit... but I promise I will watch it and redeem myself to you.

I can't wait for his fight. I'm not hoping for an injury but how ironic would it be if injury forced Conor out and Tony Khabib finally happened?!

Ferguson has a better claim to the LW title than Khabib does. Disputed.

Okay, I've never seen that film I admit... but I promise I will watch it and redeem myself to you.
Ok good, here is some more to hype it up.

But seriously, Ferguson reminds me of the scene where he kicks the coconut tree in half until his shins bleed.

first time i've seen tony doing a "normal" workout. weird to see doing elbows on the speed bag, can't tell if that helps him with his elbow strikes.

Ferguson has a better claim to the LW title than Khabib does. Disputed.

Hmmm, depends. both are with undefeated streaks in the UFC, both are threats to Mcg and pretty much beat everyone for the title. to me both are legit title holders but with the wire stuff and Dana favoring khabib plus tony fighting Pettis who is very dangerous in standing and grappling... this past year it wasn't that easy for tony.

Figured he would be doing a hand stand while hitting the bag with his feet

Tony khabib is the best fight we could see at LW but the MMA Gods wont allow it. Hope they both win.

Back