Tony Ferguson might have revealed Conor is getting stripped on his Instagram story.

I'm having a hard time believing both Khabib & Tony who have the UFC and Conor over a cliff Dana needing to move a hot division along and a shook champ with a defending a belt phobia, (not good for business)

#Defend or Vacate join the movement real Fight Fanz be heard!

No way the UFC was gonna strip Tony of his plastic interim belt well earned; Khabib his top spot well earned and by grinding tough Barboza & MJ into sea salt, UFC champ getting paid, laid, stoned, & earning while not defending, this Whiteman privilege as gone too far...

Last edited:
I think Tony is partly retarded. I wouldn’t put too much stock into anything he says

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

This is all bullshit !

If the UFC are trying to muscle Conor into defending. It won’t work because Dana gave away their leverage when he allowed Conor to fight Mayweather ( A MASSIVE fuck up, and a firing offence if it was actually solely Dana’s call, imo ).

There are now a few different sources alluding to the announcement being made during 220.

Like somebody is going to buy the ppv JUST to hear this announcement ? Even Conor’s Crotch Crickets aren’t that retarded.

So, what’s the fuckin deal ?

If the fraud is being stripped, and the undisputed title will be on the line with Ferguson vs Khabib. Announce the fuckin shit already. Especially, with so many sources saying that is what is happening.

Stop this fucking around. It just makes me hate the UFC a little more. For me at least...These assholes can’t do anything right anymore. And, just keep pissing me off more with horse shit like this.

His IG story shows him walking through an airport and its tagged "Here we GOOOOOOO!!! #ANDTHENEW"

Could be nothing, but why tag "And the new" if he's defending the interim title ?, might be a hint that Conor is getting stripped and they're announcing Tony as the undisputed champion tomorrow.

Maybe he always does that because he doesn't consider himself the undisputed champion.I don't follow the tweetie.com though.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

This is all bullshit !

If the UFC are trying to muscle Conor into defending. It won’t work because Dana gave away their leverage when he allowed Conor to fight Mayweather ( A MASSIVE fuck up, and a firing offence if it was actually solely Dana’s call, imo ).

There are now a few different sources alluding to the announcement being made during 220.

Like somebody is going to buy the ppv JUST to hear this announcement ? Even Conor’s Crotch Crickets aren’t that retarded.

So, what’s the fuckin deal ?

If the fraud is being stripped, and the undisputed title will be on the line with Ferguson vs Khabib. Announce the fuckin shit already. Especially, with so many sources saying that is what is happening.

Stop this fucking around. It just makes me hate the UFC a little more. For me at least...These assholes can’t do anything right anymore. And, just keep pissing me off more with horse shit like this.
Well said Mano...meanwhile, elsewhere.....coker.jpg

This may or may not be a dumb question, but what is the #SnapDownCity that Ferguson puts in all his tweets supposed to mean?
Your question has been answered but I like to add that it's kind of like Brian T-City Ortega. The "T" in T-City stands for Triangle City because he would triangle everyone when he was young in the gym.

Conor signed to fight the winner. Thats why hes not stripped. The exact date is unknown but could be as early as July if Tony wins or Sept in Russia if Khabib wins imo.

Even Conor’s Crotch Crickets aren’t that retarded.

I'm not sure if you understand what crotch crickets are.

Conor might have beard crickets though.

Back