Tony Ferguson looking scary

While I think both fighters pose very interesting matchups for Conor...as a die hard conor fan I'd rather see the Ferguson fight.

The Khabib fight to me isn't all that exciting. Either Khabib can take him down where Conor will lose, or Khabib can't take him down, where Khabib will lose.

Ferguson poses more difficult challenges for Conor.

He can piece him up standing, and take him down and submit him. Much more exciting fight if you ask me.

Watching Tony and Conor trade in the middle of the Octagon is Condit vs Lawler kinda violence.

I agree with you in the sense that Ferguson vs Conor will be more exciting since it is likely to be a back and forth bloodbath. Khabib vs Conor will be a complete domination one way or the other but as a huge Khabib fan I have been supporting him from the very start, I want him to reign the division more than anything else.

As usual, Khabib's only chance is to take Tony down smesh/submit. He's 100% not submitting Tony though, unless he punishes him violently for 2 rounds because Tony's BJJ is amazing. Tony can outwork him and 100% Tony can submit anyone in this division.

Sick fight however you want to look at it.

tony ferguson, sounds like some scottish guy

I gotta agree - if Khabib cannot finish it early or do major damage early he is getting broken.

But please not fucking eye pokes or illegal upkicks please.

Lando turned Fergie into a panic choker brah @scorpipede @Myrddin Wild

panic choker indeed

fa3Tk0I.jpg

Took the easy way out imo....

<{nope}>
I hope you guys enjoy the fight week, lol.
<7>

I remember the week before Perry's last fight. We held Sherdog hostage.

Yeah especially w/ his plucked eyebrows n the way he rows around like a monkey for a leg lock n gets hit everytime he comes in

Scary, unless your name is Lando amirite? @scorpipede @Myrddin Wild

Tony finished Lando. No need to bring him up in every goddamn thread. It's cool that you like him, I do too. But you're gonna make people hate him and you three.

Or maybe that's the goal, who knows on this site. Might have to beef up my ignore list soon...

Tony finished Lando. No need to bring him up in every goddamn thread. It's cool that you like him, I do too. But you're gonna make people hate him and you three.

Or maybe that's the goal, who knows on this site. Might have to beef up my ignore list soon...

It's all in good light hearted fun, feel free to ignore me, actually please do because I'm not going to tone it down.

i recall that i watched a video at one point where a guy took a big jump, perhaps down some stairs, on a skate board, and when he landed teh jump, the skateboard broke in half and goyt him in the gooch. he said "ow ow ow" and he and his friends went in to the bushes and his friend said "he got it in the gooch and now his gooch is bleeding.

skateboards are inherently dangerous. im surprised dayna lets the fighters partake in such dangerous activities prior to a fight.

perhaps because they are independent contractors.

#gooch

Ferguson is a scary fighter, no doubt. The only problem is, he is fighting somebody who is even more scary. Khabib gives no fucks, he will make Ferguson look like a murder victim after this fight. Conor fans are about to piss their pants and they will hop off Ferguson's bandwagon quicker than they hoped on it in hopes of seeing Khabib derailed. War Khabib.
Both get KO'd by McGregor. Khabib wades into the pocket and gets crushed by sharp lefts early. Ferguson just takes another mauling like Eddie did and gets finished.

by doing aerobics and puking in the grass, or was it when he waves his hand over the tiki torch? Riding the skateboard was on the curved pavement was pretty frightening too I suppose.

no doubt Tony is a monster and has a good chance of winning but these headlines are trash.

Ferguson is a scary fighter, no doubt. The only problem is, he is fighting somebody who is even more scary. Khabib gives no fucks, he will make Ferguson look like a murder victim after this fight. Conor fans are about to piss their pants and they will hop off Ferguson's bandwagon quicker than they hoped on it in hopes of seeing Khabib derailed. War Khabib.

I see Ferguson actually TKOing Khabib.

Both get KO'd by McGregor. Khabib wades into the pocket and gets crushed by sharp lefts early. Ferguson just takes another mauling like Eddie did and gets finished.

Conor gets taken down by Khabib at will and looks at the referee for a standup while getting holes punched into the head. 2nd rd TKO.

Ferguson goes to war with Conor, gets tagged and dropped in the first and second. Conor fades and starts getting wrecked. Ferguson by sub in 4th rd.

In reality though, Conor doesn't fight either of them while claiming he is the real champion and deserves more time off since he can't make weight after his pregnancy.

I see Ferguson actually TKOing Khabib.

Ferguson is capable of that, there shouldn't be any doubts about that. I don't see it going that way though. He will stop a takedown or two but Khabib will be on to him like a leech and once he goes down, it will be all Khabib. Ferguson will try elbows and submissions from the bottom as he is quite active there but I see Khabib opening him up pretty bad.

Conor gets taken down by Khabib at will and looks at the referee for a standup while getting holes punched into the head. 2nd rd TKO.

Ferguson goes to war with Conor, gets tagged and dropped in the first and second. Conor fades and starts getting wrecked. Ferguson by sub in 4th rd.

In reality though, Conor doesn't fight either of them while claiming he is the real champion and deserves more time off since he can't make weight after his pregnancy.
Khabib will have to first stand up with Conor. He rush in with wild sambo punches and get rocked so hard he'll think he's back in Dagestan and Conor pours the pressure on for the finish.

Against T-Wobble, he'll get cracked with a left counter trying for his lazy right straight and wobble around the octagon like he did against Lando. Conor pounds him out from there.

Last edited:
Back