Tony Ferguson just tweeted that he is "Cleared" after 4 months of recovery

Basing on UFC wins alone, Tony is the best LW in the division right now imo

he has a claim to the legit lw title, just as much as khabib does.
His claim is more legit really. While I don't really blame Khabib for his weak resume since fighters do seem to duck him, Tony has beaten much better fighters to get that belt.

He will be injured soon again or wait for 1-2 years for next fight anyway. Pretty inactive

he has a claim to the legit lw title, just as much as khabib does.
Imo that is a good reason to root for Khabib vs Conor.

Because Khabib might actually fight Ferg. I don't see Conor defending titles all of a sudden(unless against GSP).

So if that BS starts all over again Ferg and the other contenders might lose another 1-2 years before they can even fight for a title. And it might again only be an interim.

So I am hoping Khabib ends this circus and becomes a champ that defends.

Edit: Also keeping both fingers crossed that Ferg does not get injured again. I have serious doubts about that knee.

Last edited:
This pretty much guarantees Conor is done after this fight.

That knee is going to be a target for the rest of his career

I want Khabib vs Ferg the most.

This pretty much guarantees Conor is done after this fight.
wNSkc6w.gif

Normally I'm not for rematches but he's already faced a whos who. Maybe him vs Kevin Lee 2. Or give him a Pettis or Alvarez (IF Alvarez stays with UFC)

I guess it wasn't that big of an injury if he's back after 4 months. Still kinda sucks how they stripped him. The UFC has no respect for people who had to work hard to get a title shot. I mean after all he isn't the first guy to get injured for doing stupid shit.

He should call Colby up. Maybe they can wear those unofficial belts together :(

Colby is another guy who is being stripped unfairly.

It was a major injury, ligament came clean off the bone ill be surprised if he's still the same fighter.

Basing on UFC wins alone, Tony is the best LW in the division right now imo

His claim is more legit really. While I don't really blame Khabib for his weak resume since fighters do seem to duck him, Tony has beaten much better fighters to get that belt.

RDA, Trujillo, Tibau, Barboza. Khabib and Tony have the same wins. Ferguson has also Lee (whose only notorious win is Barboza) and maybe an over the hill Thomson, while Nurmagomedov has Johnson (whose stock plummeted since, but still beat both Poirier and Ferguson, giving them their only loss at 155 in the UFC) and Iaquinta.

To me it's pretty even.

Welcome back.

Hopefully he gets a payday

He may be sort of cleared. I dont believe he’s able to take potential kicks to that knee but will be happy to be proved wrong

Tony vs lee @ ufc 229 for #1 contender confirmed.

Once again, Im right.

Tony vs lee @ ufc 229 for #1 contender confirmed.

Once again, Im right.
Wouldn't complain if the rematch ends up happening. Two of my favorite fighters. Healthy Lee is a dangerous fight for anyone. Looked amazing against Barboza.

...then he blew out his ACL posting on Instagram.

Back