Tony Ferguson Is The Most Exciting Fighter Competing In MMA.

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just re-watched Tony/RDA. Tony is an absolute terminator, the guy is nothing but pure aggression even after getting tagged over and over by huge power. He is like a Diaz bro with better Muay Thai, wrestling, and scrambling.

His strikes are some of the most varied in the sport. Straight right, jab, front kick to body, inside and outside leg kicks, calf kicks, standing elbows, that rising elbow uppercut a la Silva/Fryklund, spinning shit, shit off the cage. His grappling is just as exciting. Great pace, fast scrambles, unorthodox 10th Planet style off his back, a variety of finishes off the front headlock position, diving rolling leg locks.

And all this is made so much sweeter by the pace he keeps. He just doesn't slow down ever and by the end of the fight RDA is moving like zombie Nog and wearing a JDS-style gore-clown mask. You can keep your big power heavyweights like Ngannou who get gassed after 5 minutes and spend 20 struggling to breath. I would rather watch 25 minutes of Tony in the cage than anyone else out there currently.

Watch and enjoy all this and more in one 25 minute bloodbath.

alongside tj, cody, stiopic and max off the top of my head

If he were, it would be him boxing Mayweather for $100mill and not Conor.

Every fight of his is exciting.

It's like Robbie Lawler in a way.

If he were, it would be him boxing Mayweather for $100mill and not Conor.

Conor did not get that fight because he is the most exciting or best fighter. He got it because he was the most popular and no other reason.

That's like saying Mayweather gets the money he makes because he is the most exciting boxer in the ring.

It's real hard to say just 1 guy is that much more exciting over the rest. I just don't see that 1 guy, Johnny Jones in my eyes has been close to being "that guy". Now I will say, his fight with Khabib, is my most anticipated fight in a long while. If Tony wins this fight in devastating fashion, then, Tony will also be very close to being "That Guy".

Just re-watched Tony/RDA. Tony is an absolute terminator, the guy is nothing but pure aggression even after getting tagged over and over by huge power. He is like a Diaz bro with better Muay Thai, wrestling, and scrambling.

His strikes are some of the most varied in the sport. Straight right, jab, front kick to body, inside and outside leg kicks, calf kicks, standing elbows, that rising elbow uppercut a la Silva/Fryklund, spinning shit, shit off the cage. His grappling is just as exciting. Great pace, fast scrambles, unorthodox 10th Planet style off his back, a variety of finishes off the front headlock position, diving rolling leg locks.

And all this is made so much sweeter by the pace he keeps. He just doesn't slow down ever and by the end of the fight RDA is moving like zombie Nog and wearing a JDS-style gore-clown mask. You can keep your big power heavyweights like Ngannou who get gassed after 5 minutes and spend 20 struggling to breath. I would rather watch 25 minutes of Tony in the cage than anyone else out there currently.

Man. Thats mighty high praise coming from Conor's #1 fan. But I have to agree. Tony is always must see t.v.

...but he's such an asshole.

Tony has very exciting fights, but it's mainly because he's so sloppy and reckless.

But he makes it work coz he's tough as fuck.

Last edited:
...but he's such an asshole.

@sonofjay817 Where's your kid at?

UFC-194-TONY-FERGUSON-MMAnytt-Photo-Mazdak-Cavian-2-1000x652.jpg

He's up there, and very under appreciated.

Tony gets away with taking risks like non other, cept maybe jones.

silva vs the chris 1. clowning: result k.o

the chris vs rockhold spinning shit: result never recovered from resulting takedown.

uncle shael vs silva 2. spinning shit: result falls down gets clobbered tko.

1 mistake in a fight can change everything.

El kooky is a beast and he knows it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back